The Classic Libtard PlayBook

10 Jan 2011 10:34 #1 by Residenttroll returns
Step 1: Throw the first Motoval Cocktail at the Opponent.

I am without words.... The piece-of-slime that did this is beneath contempt... Hmmmmm.... Who, in Arizona, would shoot a Democrat in the head that they didn't agree with over things like health-care legislation, immigration reform legislation, embryonic stem-cell research .....

I will personally drop the dime on this pond-scum

Step 2: Throw Out Name Calling to Fan the Flames

I'll pause here for the usual "It probably wasn't a teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebag" responses....

Step 3: Enrage the Opponent with Innuendo

Yes... For teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebags that would shoot an innocent person because of their political views, I AM full of hate... I think we'll find out the truth of it pretty soon, won't we? Anybody like to hazard a guess what this whackjob was "shouting" before he pulled the trigger?

Deal with it.

Post 4: Throw out Unsubstantiated Accusations of the Opponent

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/a ... 03286.html

Must not have been those nice, polite peace-loving conservatives...

Post 5: Seize the Opportunity to Control the Opponent

I'm talking about "CONSERVATIVE control"...not "gun-control." I just hope that the next retarded degenerate who shows up at a political rally with a gun on his hip to "prove a point" ends up in a bleeding heap...

The classic use of Rules for Radicals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 10:51 #2 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

10 Jan 2011 10:54 #3 by Scruffy
Classic use of Rules for Radicals, indeed. The same can be said that both sides use this playbook. Why are you fanning the flames of political division?

10 Jan 2011 10:56 #4 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Classic use of Rules for Radicals, indeed. The same can be said that both sides use this playbook. Why are you fanning the flames of political division?

I am not fanning the flames of political division...but, true political discourse without the libtard vocabulary control.

10 Jan 2011 10:57 #5 by outdoor338
There ya go sruffy, "I know you are but what am I". Keep spinning..the tables are being turned, and you have no clue..

10 Jan 2011 11:02 #6 by archer
Replied by archer on topic The Classic Libtard PlayBook
RT....here you are bitchin' about name callin in the same post you call liberals, libtards.....nothing like a little hypocracy in the morning.

10 Jan 2011 11:04 #7 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic The Classic Libtard PlayBook
Nothing like defending a fellow Libtard!!!!!

Pimping Hatred!!!

10 Jan 2011 11:06 #8 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: RT....here you are bitchin' about name callin in the same post you call liberals, libtards.....nothing like a little hypocracy in the morning.

Obviously you missed the point of original post. Go back to bed.

The original post was a dissection of the discourse that your fellow libtard generated during the first few hours of the shooting.

10 Jan 2011 16:13 #9 by Residenttroll returns
Don't forget to go to the White House website and report me for talking bad about Obamacare.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds