Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Funeral of 9 YO Girl

10 Jan 2011 15:30 #1 by conifermtman
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... to_pro.php

Members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, announced today that they plan to protest the funeral of a 9-year-old girl murdered during Saturday's shooting rampage in Tucson.
When the WBC's held similar events in the past, the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club has rallied and peacefully prevented the group from getting close to funeral processions.

Really? Are these congregation members so mentally damaged that they have nothing better to do? WTF?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 15:32 #2 by Scruffy

conifermtman wrote: Really? Are these congregation members so mentally damaged that they have nothing better to do? WTF?

Yep.

10 Jan 2011 15:35 #3 by Nmysys
This points out the fact that there are many deranged people on this planet including religious fanatics. Nothing in this statement is intended to say that I am no longer a strong believer in God!

There are fanatics on both sides of the aisle, above the aisle, beneath the aisle, etc. ( So that my words are not misconstrued)

10 Jan 2011 15:40 #4 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: This points out the fact that there are many deranged people on this planet including religious fanatics. Nothing in this statement is intended to say that I am no longer a strong believer in God!

There are fanatics on both sides of the aisle, above the aisle, beneath the aisle, etc. ( So that my words are not misconstrued)

Those people are the opposite of what Christianity stands for. To me they are Satan's followers sent here to give a bad name to Christianity and believers everywhere. They are the definition of ugly and pure evil.

10 Jan 2011 16:07 #5 by HEARTLESS
I wonder if they could have the devil slapped out of them? :snapoutofit:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

10 Jan 2011 17:01 #6 by Residenttroll returns
If someone said they wanted to tackle them while they were protesting would that be threatening and condone by the left?

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds