How Obama Thinks: Dreams from his Father... Forbes Magazine

11 Jan 2011 19:00 #11 by Jonathan Hemlock
If it wasn't so damn cold and windy outside, I just might be outside grillling a T-Bone. :coldwind: I can hardly wait for, :camping:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 22:20 #12 by FredHayek
Obama a one term president? I just don't think it will happen with the current crop of Republicans and a TEA Party Congress unable to push anything through. Especially is we get another double dip recession because of continuing issues in Europe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Jan 2011 22:20 - 12 Jan 2011 08:56 #13 by FredHayek
Double Tap.

:faint: Is it politically correct to say that any more?

11 Jan 2011 23:24 #14 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote: Obama a one term president? I just don't think it will happen with the current crop of Republicans and a TEA Party Congress unable to push anything through. Especially if we get another double dip recession because of continuing issues in Europe.

I agree. I think the media is going to work in overdrive...like they have been over the past 72 hours for Obama. They want him to stay in power...they get funny feelings in their legs....they want to see him succeed...even it means to kill off our nation.

12 Jan 2011 08:16 #15 by Something the Dog Said
Or it could be that a majority of voters believe he is doing a fine job, much better than any candidate the Teapublicans can offer.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

12 Jan 2011 08:58 #16 by FredHayek
Or it could simply be better the devil you know as opposed to a unknown quantity.

12 Jan 2011 09:02 #17 by Residenttroll returns
The left reveals it's hatred everyday with bitter and anger for the Tea Party. It's amusing.

12 Jan 2011 09:07 #18 by Something the Dog Said
Not me, I love the Tea Party, it's the best thing to keep Democrats elected.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

12 Jan 2011 09:17 #19 by Martin Ent Inc
It is funny how stupid the American people are, and how the media and the gov. play on this stupidity to push away the freedoms we had.
All hail Obama, and what the people need we will tell them.

12 Jan 2011 09:55 #20 by Residenttroll returns

Something the Dog Said wrote: Not me, I love the Tea Party, it's the best thing to keep Democrats elected.

Hello McFly, it's 2011. Where were you when in November 2010? rofllol rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds