The handing over the gavel that they didn't let us see

10 Jan 2011 17:44 #11 by Scruffy
Oh, like you're not defensive, Viking? Are you laughing at the Boehner crying pics? Because if you're not, well, then that would be just a little hypocritical.

BTW - Welcome back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 17:55 #12 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: Oh, like you're not defensive, Viking? Are you laughing at the Boehner crying pics? Because if you're not, well, then that would be just a little hypocritical.

BTW - Welcome back.

Thanks but this thread wasn't about him crying. Start a thread of that if you want, but mine was a joke video, there is nothing actually funny about those pics. Actually I think it is over the top and wish he would quit doing it so much. So it's not really that funny to me.

10 Jan 2011 19:22 #13 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Oh, like you're not defensive, Viking? Are you laughing at the Boehner crying pics? Because if you're not, well, then that would be just a little hypocritical.

BTW - Welcome back.

Thanks but this thread wasn't about him crying. Start a thread of that if you want, but mine was a joke video, there is nothing actually funny about those pics. Actually I think it is over the top and wish he would quit doing it so much. So it's not really that funny to me.

And there you have it. You post some videos about Pelosi getting hit over the head with a gavel by Boehner and think it's funny - and Viking, it is funny! But so are the photos of Boehner crying, yet you don't see that. Does it depend what letter is after a persons name as to whether it is funny or not?

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds