10 Jan 2011 16:09 #1 by The Viking
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :rofl rofllol :rofl

Take 1

[youtube:1x4ct4pu]
[/youtube:1x4ct4pu]

Take 2

[youtube:1x4ct4pu]
[/youtube:1x4ct4pu]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 16:13 #2 by Scruffy
Was that before or after Boehner cried?

10 Jan 2011 16:50 #3 by cydl
rofllol rofllol :rofl rofllol rofllol

10 Jan 2011 16:51 #4 by Scruffy

10 Jan 2011 16:51 #5 by Scruffy

10 Jan 2011 16:54 #6 by Residenttroll returns
Viking,

Why the vitriolic hate speech?
:wave: rofllol :lol:

10 Jan 2011 16:54 #7 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

I would cry too. :thumbsup: It's an honor to be the Speaker of the House.

10 Jan 2011 16:57 #8 by Nmysys
After all these years of you Liberals turning men into Girly-Men having us get in touch with our feminine side, etc. only to turn around and make fun of one who is showing emotions, I find this disgusting and hypocritical!! Who knew?

Of course we would never see a Liberal do that would we??

Instead, one would argue, " Its all according to what the meaning of is, is". That's more like it for Liberals.

BTW Viking this video has already been posted twice in the last week here. FYI, my friend, just allows Scruffy to do this again.

10 Jan 2011 17:06 #9 by Scruffy
Well, Nmysys, with all the conservatards running their mouths off here about how girly men are destroying America, you think one of you strong, manly men would come forward and condemn Boehner for letting his emotions get the better of him. Twice. I'm just once again enjoying pointing out your hypocrisy.

10 Jan 2011 17:40 #10 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: After all these years of you Liberals turning men into Girly-Men having us get in touch with our feminine side, etc. only to turn around and make fun of one who is showing emotions, I find this disgusting and hypocritical!! Who knew?

Of course we would never see a Liberal do that would we??

Instead, one would argue, " Its all according to what the meaning of is, is". That's more like it for Liberals.

BTW Viking this video has already been posted twice in the last week here. FYI, my friend, just allows Scruffy to do this again.

Sorry, was gone for a couple weeks. Didn't mean to feed the trolls again. I just found them both so funny! And I know many libs on here have no sense of humor. I have liberal friends on Facebook who laugh their arse off at this joke rather than posting pictures of someone crying, because they have a sense of humor. Libs on here are so defensive and no fun at all. They are like 3rd graders who keep saying I know you are but what am I? They must be a barrel of laughs at home. :bash Leave it to libs to take the fun out of everything. If it was reversed, I would find it hilarious. But that is the difference between myself and many libs on here.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds