APOLOGY TO ARCHER

10 Jan 2011 18:09 - 10 Jan 2011 18:30 #1 by major bean
APOLOGY TO ARCHER was created by major bean
This is a public apology to archer who I have publicly wronged by childishly calling her extremely insulting names. My behavior was inexcusible, childish, foolish, immature, hateful, wrongheaded, and stupid.
I offer no reasons or excuses for my behavior, for that would diminish the sincerity of my repentance.
Archer has demonstrated a continued willingness to engage in discussion on these forums after being so insulted and has been mature in not mentioning the affront that was given to her. I admire her very much for this demonstration of her strength of character.
I will guard against letting my bad judgment ever express itself to her or any other member of these forums in such a manner in the future.

I request that no other person respond to this thread as this is an offering and announcement, such as it is.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 18:12 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
I know you asked for no responces to this but I just wanted to say that was a classy move. :thumbsup:

10 Jan 2011 18:20 #3 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
AGREED!

10 Jan 2011 18:27 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
I too know you asked for no response but I can't help it. I too am very impressed with your apology. I agree with the other poster, very classy move! :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

10 Jan 2011 18:30 #5 by archer
Replied by archer on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
wow, just wow (sorry, I couldn't not respond)......I thank you major bean, if more of us would look at each poster as a person rather than just an anonymous poster aligned with one side or the other....maybe civility would replace rancor. I do appreciate your apology, lets put this baby to bed and start the new year with discussion, some healthy teasing, and a stronger sense of community here at 285bound.

10 Jan 2011 18:31 #6 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
archer, agreed. And thanks for being gracious.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jan 2011 18:33 - 10 Jan 2011 18:34 #7 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
I too Major Bean am sorry for my post earlier. I guess I felt I could be mean because it seemed like you didn't care that you were mean to someone else and didn't seem to care - but you really did. Two wrongs don't make a right and I am truly sorry. I hope you can accept my apology.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

10 Jan 2011 18:33 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic APOLOGY TO ARCHER
Major Bean, I am speechless. You guys are great people.

10 Jan 2011 18:34 #9 by major bean
Sunshine Girl, there was no offense taken on my part. There is absolutely no need for an apology from you or anyone else. But thanks for the thought.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jan 2011 18:35 #10 by major bean
Now, enough of this sugary stuff or I'll have to temper the pot with abuse. (a little humor, there)

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds