From Bob Beauprez' website and Blog - Reid's Power Play –

11 Jan 2011 11:29 #11 by Nmysys
Give me some real logic for once LJ. How could they before the election? It seems to me that BEFORE the election the Democrats had a Complete Majority.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 11:38 #12 by LadyJazzer
What part of: "Blaming the Dems for not passing something that your party is blocking is hypocritical b.s. at its finest" did you not understand?

11 Jan 2011 11:48 #13 by Nmysys
Have you answered the question yet LJ? How could the minority have blocked the vote when the Democrats had 60 seats? There must have been dissension in the ranks.

11 Jan 2011 12:38 #14 by Nmysys
Sure is taking you a long time to answer LJ.

Will the backpedaling begin?

Dreaming:

LJ BACKPEDALING:

13 Jan 2011 14:00 #15 by Nmysys
I am finding that no matter what comes out about this shooter Loughner, the Left continues to attack. As a result of the blame being put on the Tea Party without any basis in fact, I would think that a lot of people would be getting really upset over this. All the more reason to come out to the 285 Corridor Tea Party meeting Thursday evening at Beaver Ranch and get involved. Bob Beauprez is the speaker and I am sure with all of this controversy, that it will be an extremely spirited gathering of people wanting to find out how they can get involved in the political process and have their voices heard.

WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY AMERICA!!!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds