I Commend President Obama For His Speech

13 Jan 2011 15:35 #11 by Blazer Bob
It was a good speach. Judging by the new high tides of vile and bile I am seeing here and on the radio, it seems no one paid any attention,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 15:45 #12 by Photo-fish

neptunechimney wrote: It was a good speach. Judging by the new high tides of vile and bile I am seeing here and on the radio, it seems no one paid any attention,

:yeahthat:
Exactly & perfectly stated. Thanks.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

14 Jan 2011 21:20 #13 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: He may very well have Inadvertently hurt the Federal case against Loughner in regards to Judge Roll with his comment about the judge coming from Mass as he did every day, and deciding to stop in and see his friend Gabby. The feds and the FBI have been insisting it was for Official reasons regarding the heavy caseload. Under Federal Law the murder of a Federal Judge on Duty or in an Official Capacity, is a whole lot easier to enforce than on his off time, according to a report I just read. May become a stumbling block to being charged under Federal Law, though he can still be charged under Arizona Law.

The fact that he shot a US Congresswoman, means he gets charged with a Federal Crime, the killing of the Judge just adds to that.

14 Jan 2011 21:22 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: He may very well have Inadvertently hurt the Federal case against Loughner in regards to Judge Roll with his comment about the judge coming from Mass as he did every day, and deciding to stop in and see his friend Gabby. The feds and the FBI have been insisting it was for Official reasons regarding the heavy caseload. Under Federal Law the murder of a Federal Judge on Duty or in an Official Capacity, is a whole lot easier to enforce than on his off time, according to a report I just read. May become a stumbling block to being charged under Federal Law, though he can still be charged under Arizona Law.

What's law to Chicago thugs?

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds