Together We Thrive! Campaign Slogan Appears At Memorial

14 Jan 2011 11:23 #1 by Residenttroll returns
RT: Oops, the Team Obama steps in it again. http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=14413 It's Obama OKC. Blue Doggie Style. Even Clinton had more style than Obama with the OKC City memorial. The Obama Admin is sick.

“Team Obama had nothing to do with the University handing out the T-Shirts at a Memorial service” is what the Left has been saying to protect “Team Obama” when it was reported T-Shirts were handed out. WRONG! This slogan was found on Obama’s campaign website from 2008. Guess it was a political memorial service after all.

Organizing For America
Together We Thrive- Feb 11, 2008
For too long Americans have been set one against the other, it is a side affect of a free market society. How can profits be maximized, how can I get the work done for the lowest possible costs. This continually sets one group against the other, especially in the blue collar sectors of America. It has become a part of the American Business model, whether it was indentured servants, slaves picking cotton, sharecroppers, the industrious people that built the railroads or todays migrant workers. As long as we remain divided, fighting for the scraps that America has to offer it will be one group against the other.
What I see in Obama is a chance for a revolution. A chance for every group to participate and be heard; A chance to live the American dream that has been denied to so many. Together we can and will change the world and return America to the shining beacon of Hope and Prosperity that we were and that we can be again. Only when we work together do we accomplish feats that rival any ever accomplished in the history of mankind. Diversity is our strength, that is what this campaign brings us a promise of. For many this is a scary prospect and thought, getting to know someone different from myself. We all want the same basic things for example a safe place to live, health and a quality education for our kids.
In a previous career, I was the global leader of Diversity for a global fortune 500 corporation, I have studied the affects of diverse groups working together and the results can not be denied. Together we Thrive!!!!!!!!!!!

The O PEP RALLY!
[youtube:1xgzppqs]
[/youtube:1xgzppqs]

Style: Clinton at the OKC Memorial without the T-shirts.

[youtube:1xgzppqs]
[/youtube:1xgzppqs]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2011 21:24 #2 by Rick
Never let a crisis go to waste, no matter how distasteful.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds