YouTube Video Calling for Palin's Death Spurs Outrage

15 Jan 2011 09:14 #11 by outdoor338
Dog, can't you answer any of our questions about LJ's hate attacks and his lies about last Saturdays shooting with out any evidence :VeryScared: ?..believe me if your truthful and say yes..LJ will abandon you in a heart beat along with several others here :bash ..why is it so hard for you just to be honest ONCE in your life? You have to come out for air sometime, so get your head out of LJ's arse and pony up. Might do you some good to shake Mr.LJ and the hate he passes along.. :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 09:16 #12 by Mayhem
There was a time in this country when if you stole another person's livelihood you were hung. It was an act of violence. Libs spend their every waking hour either trying to figure out how to steal from working people using the power of government or supporting other libs who are conducting the theft. If a lib does commit suicide it will be their first useful contribution to society. Just as I wish people who molest children would commit suicide. I would rather they jump off a bridge than hurt a child. I would rather a lib jump off a bridge than defend the child molester or steal others livelihood. The country is being ruined by too many people doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

15 Jan 2011 10:43 #13 by Something the Dog Said
why do you hate this country so much? I have great faith in this country and Americans, that all is not the gloom and doom that is constantly drummed by the conservatives. Come up from under your bed and enjoy the greatness that this country has to offer.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

15 Jan 2011 11:01 #14 by cydl
Ludicrious. Sarah Palin is not my favorite person - I'd certainly like to hear her keep her trap shut for 10 minutes. But that's just 'way out of line.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds