YouTube Video Calling for Palin's Death Spurs Outrage

14 Jan 2011 17:42 #1 by outdoor338
A four-minute video montage of “hate tweets” on YouTube directed at Sarah Palin and calling for her death is creating outrage on the Internet. The video was posted on Tuesday, before President Barack Obama’s Wednesday address calling for unity in the wake of the Tucson shooting rampage, which killed six and injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 12 others.

The montage is set to Alice Cooper’s song “School’s Out.”

Among the tweets:

“Why couldn’t Sarah Palin get shot instead?”
“I hope Sarah Palin dies an ugly death and takes her moronic hate with her.”
“Can somebody please shoot Sarah Palin?”
“I hope Sarah Palin gets cancer and dies in the next two years.”
“Sarah Palin should be shot for her encouragement of fanaticism against Democrats.”
“Join us in praying to God that Sarah Palin contracts cancer and dies.”
“Sarah Palin is the single most dangerous threat to the future of the human race. Somebody bloody shoot her.”
According to Fox News, “attempts to reach some of the Twitter users who posted the messages were unsuccessful.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: YouTube Video Calling for Palin's Death Spurs Outrage
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Pali ... ode=B79C-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 18:03 #2 by Residenttroll returns

14 Jan 2011 19:10 #3 by outdoor338
crickets chirping, funny..where are they??? Oh..lib's where are you?? This just shows what hypocrites they are.. :pop

14 Jan 2011 20:01 #4 by archer
So sorry....I was eating dinner...I didn't get the memo that liberals were supposed to check righties posts every 5 minutes.

FWIW....I find all such stories as this pretty damn awful...I don't care which side it's attributed to
I reject hate speech where ever it crops up.

15 Jan 2011 08:16 #5 by Something the Dog Said
Where is your "outrage" at BearMtnHIB's threats that liberals here should be killed? Once again, do you support BearMtnHIB's threats for violence and murder against liberals? All I have heard from the conservatives here are the crickets chirping. You are outraged by some video that allegedly threatens Palin, but you have no problem with an unbalanced individual that posts here frequently asserting murder and violence against those who do not fall in line with his particular viewpoint. chirp, chirp.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

15 Jan 2011 08:30 #6 by netdude
It is awful... just like this from one of our neighbors in another thread...

Liberals are a joke. They should all commit suicide.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7419 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7419<!-- l -->

But you will NEVER hear one of the righties be outraged about that.... will we. Nah.....

15 Jan 2011 08:42 #7 by outdoor338
Where is your outrage against LJ..you liberal hypocrites who love pimping hate.. :thumbsup:

15 Jan 2011 08:46 #8 by Something the Dog Said
Come on outdoor338, LadyJazzer has not advocated violence against any others. Everyone here knows that you are jealous because she keeps spanking you in these threads. Now put on your big girl panties and tell us whether you support BearMtnHIB's threats of murder and violence against those who do not fall in with his political viewpoints.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

15 Jan 2011 08:57 #9 by LadyJazzer
I finally figured out where the "pimping hate" meme comes from ... It's a Glenn Beck-ism... You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice...

:Koolaid:

Yeah, between BearMtnHIB suggesting all Libs should be killed and

Baileyboy wrote: Liberals are a joke. They should all commit suicide.

I'm really upset about Palin getting a death threat...

:Snooze

15 Jan 2011 09:12 #10 by Nmysys

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds