History Of Your Social Security Card

15 Jan 2011 09:33 #11 by outdoor338
so you libs attacking Nmysys is just fine, nice spin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 09:42 #12 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: so you libs attacking Nmysys is just fine, nice spin!

Where is the attack on Nmysys? I read back through and haven't seen it. Maybe I missed it?

Nmysys posted what appears to be an email that's been floating around for over 5 years. I posted that it's full of factual errors. Others agreed. Then name calling happened and then you made your usual "spin" post. I haven't seen any attacks on Nmysys.

15 Jan 2011 09:48 #13 by Nmysys
Scruffy:

How about discussing what is true about this OP?

It seems to me that most of the misuse of Social Security funds is attributable to the Democrats. Is that T or F?

Do we agree that the whole system has gotten out of control?

Edited to add:

BTW Outdoor: It is appreciated, but I don't need anyone to protect me. I am still capable enough at my advanced age, to stand up for myself, my friend.

15 Jan 2011 09:50 #14 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Scruffy:

How about discussing what is true about this OP?

It seems to me that most of the misuse of Social Security funds is attributable to the Democrats. Is that T or F?

Do we agree that the whole system has gotten out of control?

You didn't post that email for the purpose of discussion. You posted it as an opportunity to bash Democrats. Sorry, not gonna take the bait.

15 Jan 2011 10:00 #15 by outdoor338
scruffy, you did and your running the line..who knew!

15 Jan 2011 10:01 #16 by Nmysys
Let me see, where is that reply familiar to me? Hmmm. Who is it that says that the right constantly is telling them what they think, or the reason they do things???

Of course you won't debate it, because Debating definitely isn't your long suit, only potshots are!!! Or inane questions!

15 Jan 2011 10:05 #17 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Let me see, where is that reply familiar to me? Hmmm. Who is it that says that the right constantly is telling them what they think, or the reason they do things???

Of course you won't debate it, because Debating definitely isn't your long suit, only potshots are!!! Or inane questions!

Look, if you want to debate the issues, which I seriously doubt, then don't suddenly go all serious in the middle of a thread where it's been shown that you intentionally posted erroneous information. Don't try to suddenly say "Oh, I care about the issues, but you don't" when the thread you started was intended to be a slam on the side you suddenly want to "debate."

If you want a serious debate, then post a question, with an opinion, and back it up with facts.

15 Jan 2011 10:08 #18 by Nmysys
YES DEAR!!!!

rofllol rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds