Az Shooting Victim Yells "You're Dead." Arrested.

15 Jan 2011 23:31 #11 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: but if everyone who yelled "your dead" at someone else was locked up, baileyboy/teddy would be posting from the slammer.

Are you condoning leftist unhinged Eric Full of himself Er?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 23:33 #12 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote: but if everyone who yelled "your dead" at someone else was locked up, baileyboy/teddy would be posting from the slammer.

Are you condoning leftist unhinged Eric Full of himself Er?

Nope....just pointing out that what he did is no worse than what baileyboy/teddy does here nearly everyday, but you don't ever comment on that.......so why do you care what this dude did?

wait.....wait....wait....I get it now.....this dude yelled at a Tea Party member....so he was bad, baileyboy/teddy just wants liberals dead.....so he is good.

15 Jan 2011 23:51 #13 by Residenttroll returns
Hoping, wishing, and recommending options for termination is different from threatening - I think BB/Teddy hopes, wishes, and recommends. We all know how much the left hopes, wishes, and desires termination of Sarah Palin and Tea Party, so does that make you the same as BB/Teddy? Just askin'

15 Jan 2011 23:59 #14 by archer
Please show me where I have EVER posted that I hoped, wished or recommended options for anyones death......you can't, because I never did. I will attack your ideas,, your opinions, but I will never, ever wish any kind of harm onto anyone. The fact that you would even post that I have is dishonest and a lie.

Baileyboy/teddy does not hope, wish, or recommend options RT (that is your way of rationalizing his behavior.....so be it) he flat out tells liberals to die, get cancer, commit suicide. I have yet to see anyone here wish death on a rightie, any rightie. It's ok RT.......baileyboy/teddy has been doing this for years now, he is a small little man who makes himself feel big because he can threaten and abuse anyone he wants here. You like that? that says a lot about you that I thought wasn't true, but I need to rethink my opinion of you now. sorry.

16 Jan 2011 00:07 #15 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: Please show me where I have EVER posted that I hoped, wished or recommended options for anyones death......you can't, because I never did. I will attack your ideas,, your opinions, but I will never, ever wish any kind of harm onto anyone. The fact that you would even post that I have is dishonest and a lie.

Baileyboy/teddy does not hope, wish, or recommend options RT (that is your way of rationalizing his behavior.....so be it) he flat out tells liberals to die, get cancer, commit suicide. I have yet to see anyone here wish death on a rightie, any rightie. It's ok RT.......baileyboy/teddy has been doing this for years now, he is a small little man who makes himself feel big because he can threaten and abuse anyone he wants here. You like that? that says a lot about you that I thought wasn't true, but I need to rethink my opinion of you now. sorry.

I didn't mean you as in you. I meant you liberals. That's the way you write, so I thought you would understand. Don't you remember the argument from last week about all of you?

When will you start calling out Looney Knee Jerk out on her inflammatory, bitter and acid remarks toward conservatives? Until then, either accept or reject BB/Teddy's recommendations.

16 Jan 2011 00:12 #16 by archer

residenttroll wrote: When will you start calling out Looney Knee Jerk out on her inflammatory, bitter and acid remarks toward conservatives? Until then, either accept or reject BB/Teddy's recommendations.

When she tells someone to die, or get cancer and die, or commit suicide. Until then she hasn't crossed any line that you righties haven't crossed numerous times, though her posts are directed more at actions and opinions and the posts of several righties here are directed at the person.....there is nothing more personal than being told you should die.

16 Jan 2011 00:52 #17 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: ..there is nothing more personal than being told you should die.

Agreed, the only thing more personal...is being told you are the cause of the death....as you Looney Knee Jerk was doing over the last week.

16 Jan 2011 00:59 #18 by archer
oh? who said you personally were the cause of any death?

16 Jan 2011 01:10 #19 by ScienceChic
RT kills my patience

:wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Jan 2011 06:47 #20 by FredHayek
I am willing to cut the shooting victim a little slack considering the trauma he has been through, but talk about the opposite of ratcheting down the rhetoric. :VeryScared:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds