Az Shooting Victim Yells "You're Dead." Arrested.

15 Jan 2011 18:44 - 15 Jan 2011 19:39 #1 by Residenttroll returns
RT: Eric Fuller yells "You're Dead" during a Tea Party meeting in the Mecca of Hate. Spoken like a true leftist -vitriol at it's finest. Glad they are taking him for a mental health exam. Next.....

TUCSON, AZ - One of the Arizona shooting victims was arrested Saturday and then taken for a psychiatric evaluation after authorities said he took a picture of a tea party leader at televised town hall meeting and yelled: "you're dead."

According to Deputy Jason Ogan with the Pima County Sheriff’s Office, 63-year-old James Fuller was arrested for one count of “threats and intimidation” for threats made against Trent Humphries of the Tucson Tea Party.

During the final minutes of the town hall, Fuller reportedly took a picture of Humphries and said “you’re dead” when Humphries was expressing his opinion.

Fuller then kept booing and making other remarks, Ogan said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ce ... -in-tucson

Now from the Eric Fuller hypnosis website (yes, I said hypnosis):

Areas of Specialty:

I use extraordinary persuasive charisma to interest blase, apathetic, oblivious and at times hostile voters to listen to the voice of justice and consanguinity. My experiences encountering public figures and many affluent travelers in person has led me to believe that we all are to blame for George W. Bush.

About Me:

Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream and lived in small towns for a decade studying library books and piano, moved into Tucson in 1994 and worked as a Chauffeur for most of 10 years, presented state-wide initiatives at libraries, worked elections, in ’09 worked at the Census Bureau as a field rep and a clerk. Non drinker for one year, non smoker for 40 years.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2657621/posts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2011 18:58 #2 by Mayhem

Your brain after liberalism infects it

15 Jan 2011 19:40 #3 by Residenttroll returns

15 Jan 2011 20:06 #4 by archer
Not to mention he was a navy veteran....not that it will excuse his behavior.

15 Jan 2011 20:31 #5 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: Not to mention he was a navy veteran....not that it will excuse his behavior.

He wore that veteran's badge on his sleeves. He's a disgrace to veterans with his recent rants and now his threats.

15 Jan 2011 21:08 #6 by Beeks
Holy cow, he just got shot by a nutcase, cut the guy some slack......

15 Jan 2011 21:10 #7 by outdoor338
Why? He threatened someone..lock this nutcase up and throw away the key!

15 Jan 2011 21:50 #8 by archer
He has been arrested, and will probably get disorderly conduct charges, but if everyone who yelled "your dead" at someone else was locked up, baileyboy/teddy would be posting from the slammer.

15 Jan 2011 23:20 #9 by Hoot Owl

residenttroll wrote: RT: Eric Fuller yells "You're Dead" during a Tea Party meeting in the Mecca of Hate. Spoken like a true leftist -vitriol at it's finest. Glad they are taking him for a mental health exam. Next.....

TUCSON, AZ - One of the Arizona shooting victims was arrested Saturday and then taken for a psychiatric evaluation after authorities said he took a picture of a tea party leader at televised town hall meeting and yelled: "you're dead."

According to Deputy Jason Ogan with the Pima County Sheriff’s Office, 63-year-old James Fuller was arrested for one count of “threats and intimidation” for threats made against Trent Humphries of the Tucson Tea Party.

During the final minutes of the town hall, Fuller reportedly took a picture of Humphries and said “you’re dead” when Humphries was expressing his opinion.

Fuller then kept booing and making other remarks, Ogan said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ce ... -in-tucson

Now from the Eric Fuller hypnosis website (yes, I said hypnosis):

Areas of Specialty:

I use extraordinary persuasive charisma to interest blase, apathetic, oblivious and at times hostile voters to listen to the voice of justice and consanguinity. My experiences encountering public figures and many affluent travelers in person has led me to believe that we all are to blame for George W. Bush.

About Me:

Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream and lived in small towns for a decade studying library books and piano, moved into Tucson in 1994 and worked as a Chauffeur for most of 10 years, presented state-wide initiatives at libraries, worked elections, in ’09 worked at the Census Bureau as a field rep and a clerk. Non drinker for one year, non smoker for 40 years.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2657621/posts

I heard that 1 out of 10 people in Tuscon could be diagnosed as mentally compromised 1 of 20 nationwide. So the crazy guy shot another crazy guy, what are the odds?

15 Jan 2011 23:21 #10 by Mayhem
Iiiiiiiittttssss Saturday Night at archer's house :lol:

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds