John McCain says Barack Obama Is A Patriot

17 Jan 2011 06:20 #1 by CinnamonGirl
John McCain says Barack Obama Is A Patriot was created by CinnamonGirl
This entire article was written by John McCain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03871.html

I disagree with many of the president's policies, but I believe he is a patriot sincerely intent on using his time in office to advance our country's cause. I reject accusations that his policies and beliefs make him unworthy to lead America or opposed to its founding ideals. And I reject accusations that Americans who vigorously oppose his policies are less intelligent, compassionate or just than those who support them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2011 07:24 #2 by FredHayek
I agree. BHO is trying to make America and the world a better place. Too bad he thinks goverment is the main tool to do it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jan 2011 14:57 #3 by Mayhem
Next time I am in Vietnam I want to find the guy who had this asshat in prison and let him out.

mcPain wrote: We are Americans and fellow human beings, and that shared distinction is so much more important than the disputes that invigorate our noisy, rough-and-tumble political culture.

Easy to take this position when you are married to a multimillionaire and enjoy perks and privilages of a US senator where you are exempt from all the laws you pass down on the hoi polloi.

17 Jan 2011 19:04 #4 by major bean
Do you reckon that McCain took a dive in the presidential election?

Regards,
Major Bean

17 Jan 2011 23:35 #5 by AV8OR
Can one suffer from "Stockholm" many decades later?

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds