Chinese Man Sprouts 3-Inch Horn From Head

17 Jan 2011 06:23 #1 by outdoor338
When you think about horned creatures, a few come to mind instantly: rhinos, bulls, unicorns, the devil. Amazingly, humans are part of that group more often than you might think.

Huang Yuanfan, 84, of Ziyuan, China, is the latest person to report an unusual growth protruding from the head. His horn began growing two years ago and has reached a length of 3 inches, according to Metro.co.uk and other British news sites.

When it began as a small bump, Huang said he tried picking at it and even filing it, but the horn persevered and kept growing.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/10/china ... from-head/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2011 08:21 #2 by Grady
Massive, bird deaths, fish deaths, whales beaching themselves, cows in Wisconsin dying, Chineese men growing horns, Bears and Packers in the NFC championship game, floods all over the southern hemisphere, snow in Atlanta, I tell you friends, the end is near. :VeryScared:

17 Jan 2011 08:53 #3 by The Viking

Grady wrote: Massive, bird deaths, fish deaths, whales beaching themselves, cows in Wisconsin dying, Chineese men growing horns, Bears and Packers in the NFC championship game, floods all over the southern hemisphere, snow in Atlanta, I tell you friends, the end is near. :VeryScared:

rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl That Bears and Packers comment would be funny if the rest wasn't so Biblical and true! Or are they the false prophets that are talked about? rofllol

17 Jan 2011 09:23 #4 by outdoor338
when hell...well, you know the rest of the story..Bears Vs Packers..unreal...

17 Jan 2011 09:38 #5 by Nmysys
Maybe we should include the change in Astrological Signs.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds