Hilarious hypocrisy

19 Jan 2011 12:22 #1 by ckm8
Hilarious hypocrisy was created by ckm8
Those madcap GOPers! After filibustering, holding and preventing any up or down votes on any bill Pelosi sent to the Senate Cantor had this to say about the Republicans deficit increasing bid to repeal health care reform:

"Leader Reid continues to say that he is not going to bring this up for a vote in the Senate," Cantor added. "The American people deserve a full hearing. They deserve to see this legislation go to the Senate for a full vote."

rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 13:51 #2 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Hilarious hypocrisy
its going down, what will you say when it does? Its just a matter of time..watch the libs spin my friends..it will be fun to watch!

19 Jan 2011 14:16 #3 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Hilarious hypocrisy

ckm8 wrote: Those madcap GOPers! After filibustering, holding and preventing any up or down votes on any bill Pelosi sent to the Senate Cantor had this to say about the Republicans deficit increasing bid to repeal health care reform:

"Leader Reid continues to say that he is not going to bring this up for a vote in the Senate," Cantor added. "The American people deserve a full hearing. They deserve to see this legislation go to the Senate for a full vote."

rofllol

Isn't this hypocrisy by both parties, only in opposite ways?

Previously the Republicans in the senate did all they could to block votes on Democratic bills, and the Democrats complained.

Now the Democrates in the senate will block voting on a Republican bill and the Republicans are complaining.

19 Jan 2011 14:31 #4 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Hilarious hypocrisy
I agree, the hypocrisy shown by Reid is rather hilarious. This is the same Reid that was the majority leader decrying the use of tactics in the Senate to prevent his legislation from reaching an up/down vote, right? So why is he so opposed to up/down votes on the floor now that he has Republicans seeing it his way?

19 Jan 2011 15:02 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hilarious hypocrisy
Let them vote on it, nothing like a Senate voting record to see who the radicals are.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jan 2011 15:12 #6 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Hilarious hypocrisy
:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

19 Jan 2011 16:03 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hilarious hypocrisy
Yup, why give voters any more information when 2012 rolls around, then the Dem's in trouble could say "I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR REPEAL!!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds