Another Lefty Wingnut Bites the Dust

22 Jan 2011 03:43 #1 by lionshead2010
I sure hope the screen door didn't hit this pussy in the ass on his way out last night. Seeeee yaaaaaaa. rofllol :lol:

Keith Olbermann Gives Abrupt Goodbye To MSNBC Show
Controversial Host Says Friday's Show Is His Last

Keith Olbermann was MSNBC's most popular personality and single-handedly led its transformation to an outspoken, left-leaning cable news network in prime time. Despite that, he often seemed to be walking on a tightrope with his job. Friday night, it snapped...

I would say there are some folks in the room who know ALL about "snapping". It's a liberal thing that comes from being too long on the wrong side of an issue.

Olbermann returned from one last commercial break on "Countdown" to tell viewers it was his last broadcast, and read a James Thurber short story in a three-minute exit statement. Simultaneously, MSNBC e-mailed a statement that "MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract." The network thanked him and said, "we wish him well in his future endeavors."

Olbermann was nearly fired in November, but instead was suspended two days without pay for violating an NBC News policy by donating to three political campaigns, including the congressional campaign of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. He returned and apologized to his fans, but not the network.

Olbermann's peripatetic career landed him at MSNBC eight years ago - his second prime-time stint on the network - with a humorous show counting down the day's top stories. That changed on Aug. 30, 2006, when Olbermann aired the first of a series of densely-worded and blistering "special comments," this time expressing anger at then-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's criticism of opponents to the war in Iraq.

More anti-Bush administration commentary followed. Olbermann dropped any pretense of journalistic objectivity, and he became a hero to liberals battered by the popularity of Fox News Channel and its conservative commentators. Olbermann openly feuded with Fox, often naming personalities like Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck one of his "worst persons in the world" for some of their statements.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/money/2 ... etail.html

So the ultra-liberals may need to find a new hero. It appears Mr. Olbermann's meds just weren't working anymore and the heat forced him out of the kitchen. If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch. For the bleeding hearts, there will be a group hug at noon so you can morn the fall of a liberal icon. And such a drama queen. So sad, so sad. :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2011 05:42 #2 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: rofllol rofllol :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :wave: :wave:

22 Jan 2011 06:53 #3 by FredHayek
Actually Olberman has done something similar with ESPN. Don't weep for him, IIRC, his MSNBC contract was quite generous. I wonder what he will go on to.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jan 2011 07:14 #4 by Mayhem
January 20, 2011

Five Interviewed for White House Press Secretary[url=http://www.mysmiley.net:1idb62s2]
File Attachment:
[/url]

22 Jan 2011 11:25 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Another Lefty Wingnut Bites the Dust
Anybody seen Ann Coulter lately? Is she in the witness protection program?

22 Jan 2011 12:27 #6 by lionshead2010
Actually, Ann has been keeping me warm on those cold winter nights. I never knew the meaning of the word "insatiable" until I met her. There is something about those mature, conservative tigresses and mama grizzlies that makes you feel happy to be a man. They just seem so comfortable with their femininity and sexuality. I wish more women could just be "women". :thumbsup:

22 Jan 2011 13:35 #7 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: Anybody seen Ann Coulter lately? Is she in the witness protection program?

WTF does Coulter have to do with this thread? Does she have a show? Oh, and you forgot to mention Palin

Now if it the other two morons, Maddow and Shultz would find their way into the washed up liberal dumpster, MSNBC might get smart and hire people that could actually get ratings. :lol: :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jan 2011 13:39 #8 by archer
wow......to think Olberman was so important he gets 2 threads here......I'm impressed.

22 Jan 2011 13:51 #9 by outdoor338
Kinda like Christmas, another loser bites the dust, so good to see him go :wave:

22 Jan 2011 20:21 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Another Lefty Wingnut Bites the Dust

lionshead2010 wrote: Actually, Ann has been keeping me warm on those cold winter nights. I never knew the meaning of the word "insatiable" until I met her. There is something about those mature, conservative tigresses and mama grizzlies that makes you feel happy to be a man. They just seem so comfortable with their femininity and sexuality. I wish more women could just be "women". :thumbsup:

Lol..wow

Note to self: Lionshead is fuked up-Ignore him

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds