40,000 TSA workers to vote on unionization.....

25 Jan 2011 19:23 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 40,000 TSA workers to vote on unionization.....

major bean wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

major bean wrote: You've got it wrong! The American PRODUCER is the golden goose of the economy.

Wrong again old timer...WE PRODUCE NOTHING

Then we are really wasting our time each day by going to the office or factory. What we should do is just go out and spend, borrow, and hock. THAT would make is the most prosperous country of all times. Thanks for the insight, VL. Now we know how you run your household budget.

Who goes to a factory anymore?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2011 19:25 #12 by major bean
VL, you ignorant bastard. Teddy Roosevelt ended capitalism (sic, hint, hint).
The economy is fed by private enterprise, the government is constantly draining off the funds and spending. Gov't is a leech or tick (parasite). The government produces absolutely nothing. They create no merchandise. They are a drain on the economy. Think about it.

Regards,
Major Bean

25 Jan 2011 20:34 #13 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote: Futhermore, I don't know if you inbred country fried rubes noticed but Capitilism died in 1929..Ever since then the government has stabilised the economy by pumping billions of dollars into it every year..Republicans want to invest in weapons and defense..Otherwise known as looting the treasury..It produces jobs, but Democrats want to produce them by investing in this country..infrastructure, health care, schools,..etc etc..

Cry about handing over ALL our money over to weapons maufactureres to build a bunch of weapons we don't need, cry about that money just going up in smoke, gone forever- but don't cry about your friends and nieghbors getting a little extra money because every dime of those inhanced wages will go right back into the economy..

Cut the defense budget, now!

Mr Stupid is back, got oral diaherra of the mouth again, talking about what he knows nothing about. If you were even 1/32 as smart as you pretend it would be something. Not sure how you got so stupid, try talking about something you know oh yea nothing. Quit using up good air.

25 Jan 2011 21:59 #14 by ckm8
God forbid that the American worker seek protections. It's better to accept the $3per day salary that the Republicans have planned for you. gotta compete in a global marketplace ya know. Can't do that with a middle class.

25 Jan 2011 22:13 #15 by navycpo7

ckm8 wrote: God forbid that the American worker seek protections. It's better to accept the $3per day salary that the Republicans have planned for you. gotta compete in a global marketplace ya know. Can't do that with a middle class.

Please provide you proof that the american workers in this country only make 3 dollars a day.

25 Jan 2011 22:22 #16 by ckm8
That's not what I said. read it carefully and try again.

25 Jan 2011 23:02 #17 by Blazer Bob

ckm8 wrote: God forbid that the American worker seek protections. It's better to accept the $3per day salary that the Republicans have planned for you. gotta compete in a global marketplace ya know. Can't do that with a middle class.

Yawn, thats right, the r's want to destroy the middle class and turn this country into Somalia.

Keep singing that tune. :Koolaid:

25 Jan 2011 23:09 #18 by ckm8
if you guys can't see that that is where your leaders are taking us then you are fools. Do you seriously think that there is a job in America that can't be more profitably outsourced or insourced? As long as we act like the profitability of transnational corporations has a thing to do with the middle class we will continue to get screwed.

26 Jan 2011 07:21 #19 by navycpo7

ckm8 wrote: That's not what I said. read it carefully and try again.

I read it carefully, not much to read. So what did you say then. It seems pretty simple to me. You need to think real hard here. Lets see, Pelsoi and her cronies were in charge for 4 years in both the house and senate, then a President that was Democrat also. No more blaming anyone but those in control. So if its complaining and whining you are doing, start looking towards them. You can't write checks just because you have them left in the checkbook. You got to have the money to back them up. So now the Republicans take over in the House and the tears start coming. The budget needs and has to be cut. Programs may have to be cut back, including Defense. Everyone is gonna feel it and jobs may or may not be lossed. As for the Unions, they are upset because they have no one to push around up there now. The unions is what cause alot of the problems with the auto makers. You do not pay someone to sit on thier ass and do nothing for the company. Pretty damn simple. Then whine about it when the company runs into problems financially. Not all Unions are bad but a damn lot of them are there for no one but themselves. Not for the membership. Been there, one reason I left it. Saw it happen.

26 Jan 2011 08:17 #20 by ckm8
what I am saying is that 30 years of Reagans voodoo economics have led us further and further down the path to oligarchy. Until we wake up and see that right wing pandering to the profits of billionaires and monopolistic corporations do nothing but destroy our economic engine, we will continue to see rising unemployment, destruction of our manufacturing base and our infrastructure. An insecure working class is a good thing for the fat cats. You sit down, shut up, and eat whatever they feed you because you're so damned happy to have a job.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds