Isn't this why it is called Loveland?

29 Jan 2011 22:37 #11 by daisypusher
And could not a young lady of 16 feel the same way with a 31 year old tiger? Both genders are made up of individuals, not stereotypes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2011 22:48 #12 by Mayhem
This proves the whole class envy issue. Only the wealthy of hollyweird are allowed toy boys.

30 Jan 2011 08:37 #13 by major bean

daisypusher wrote: The similarities - Both genders of age 16 are young impressionable people who deserve to be protected from a 31 year old sexual predator in authority. Gender stereotypes have no place here. Not only may a young male need to deal with the psychological damage of this encounter, but also the male biases of people around him. Perhaps this contributes to the high rate of suicide for this demographic.

You know, the word "stereotype" has taken on such a bad interpretation in the past 45 years that we need to scrub it and clean it up just a bit. "To give something a fixed form" is a decently workable definition. That should un-demonize the word pretty well if we consider how it could be positively used.

Yes, males and females do fall into stereotypes, and that is as it should be. They are different and they view the world differently. Young fellers are not seduced sexually as are young gals. There is no psychological damage to fellers. That is 100% myth. (Damage only occurs if they are assaulted by a homosexual or immediate family.)

Please clarify what might be the "male biases". This is a baffling statement. Do you mean that men would look at him sideways if he yelled "RAPE"? If that is your meaning then you are saying that he needs counselling if he does not act like a girl? "Don't pay any attention to those nasty old men, sugar. Just go ahead and cry your little eyes out, honey." (bwaaaahahahaha)

High suicide rate? Are you saying that young fellers snuff themselves if they lay a woman older then themselves? This is so far out in left field that it definitely needs some documented proof. Associating suicide with boinking older women is pretty far fetched.

And your point of "authority" figures; women are never "authority" figures. To let you know where I am coming from, while growing up I never heard my grandma call my grandpa anything but "Sir". My other grandma never called my other grandpa anything but "Mr. .........". The South was not dominated by henpecking women, especially in the tribes.

Regards,
Major Bean

30 Jan 2011 08:48 #14 by Mayhem
:yeahthat: "That's outta here!!"

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds