Isn't this why it is called Loveland?

29 Jan 2011 18:23 #1 by Mayhem
Loveland teacher, student were naked in the back seat
By Jessica Fender
The Denver Post
Posted: 01/25/2011 03:04:56 PM MST
Updated: 01/25/2011 03:42:14 PM MST

When a patrol officer found a high school teacher in a parked car with a 16-year-old student, both were naked and there were bottles of Sprite and vodka in the car, according to the arrest affidavit.

Mountain View High School instructor Courtney Bowles, 31, bought the booze, picked up the unnamed boy and parked her blue Subaru in North Lake Park around 10:40 p.m. Friday, the reports shows.

The alleged victim first said he had no identification with him and gave Loveland Police Officer Sharon Hopkins a false birth date. When she questioned him again, he handed over his Mountain View school ID, showing he was a 10th grader. He then acknowledged that he was only 16.

Read more: Loveland teacher, student were naked in the back seat - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17195 ... z1CTfByhOi
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2011 18:50 #2 by Nmysys
Darn. Those things never happened back in the dark ages when I was a 10th grader.

29 Jan 2011 19:17 #3 by jf1acai
Yeah, dangit!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

29 Jan 2011 19:35 #4 by major bean
You boys just did not try hard enough.
Back when Moby Dick was a minnow, our football coach suffered a very embarrassing event. His young wife (about 22 years of age) was a world class "looker". Naturally blonde, extremely pleasant figure, heart-melting face. She was caught in the back seat with a (not to be named) senior football player. Divorce proceedings immediately followed. Legal proceedings? Don't be ridiculous!

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Jan 2011 19:43 #5 by daisypusher
You guys would be getting out the rope if the genders were reversed. I guess in your minds young women do not "want it" or is it part of viewing women as barefoot in the kitchen?

29 Jan 2011 20:16 #6 by major bean
But..........the roles were not reversed. Big difference.

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Jan 2011 20:21 #7 by daisypusher
Please elaborate on the big difference.

29 Jan 2011 20:44 #8 by major bean
Young fellers aren't starry eyed and naive. Nor are they emotionally scarred by such affairs. No promises are made to them in order to get compliance. They are not "in love". They do not immediately become "men" as girls suddently become "women". Fellers expect nothing beyond the affair.
The list is endless.

And you list of similarities?

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Jan 2011 21:11 #9 by daisypusher
The similarities - Both genders of age 16 are young impressionable people who deserve to be protected from a 31 year old sexual predator in authority. Gender stereotypes have no place here. Not only may a young male need to deal with the psychological damage of this encounter, but also the male biases of people around him. Perhaps this contributes to the high rate of suicide for this demographic.

29 Jan 2011 21:53 #10 by lionshead2010

daisypusher wrote: The similarities - Both genders of age 16 are young impressionable people who deserve to be protected from a 31 year old sexual predator in authority. Gender stereotypes have no place here. Not only may a young male need to deal with the psychological damage of this encounter, but also the male biases of people around him. Perhaps this contributes to the high rate of suicide for this demographic.

No offense daisypusher, but I was a 16-year old boy once....and as I recall, victimhood would have been my LAST emotion if I had gotten lucky with some hottie 31-year old cougar in the backseat of a car while having a little wodka at the park. I mean REALLY.

Most guys won't say it here....but that's the kind of thing fantasies were made of. This kid may feel like a "victim" when the lawyers and press get through with him...but he wasn't feeling like a victim that night either....I'm certain of it.

And I guess the woman Maj Bean speaks of had public proof that she was, indeed, a natural blonde. Too funny. rofllol :woo hoo: rofllol

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds