Smartest man in the room

06 Feb 2011 21:01 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Smartest man in the room
Yeah, lets have Ken Star to investigate it...You republican men are like a bunch of fussbudgets. Who cares? He's the president- We won, you lost, deal with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Feb 2011 21:09 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Smartest man in the room
I can't resist....

The Smartest Man in World???
There was a plane with three passengers, a priest, a boy scout and the The Smartest Man in World.

The pilot came from the cockpit wearing a parachute, he stated that the plane was in auto pilot mode and the plane would crash in a few minuets, but, there was a more serious problem, there were three of them and only two parachutes so they would have to decide who was not going to get a parachute. Then he jumped out of the plane.

The Smartest Man in World said, "I have to have a parachute as the world definitely needs me because I am The Smartest Man in World." Then he grabbed a pack and jumped out of the airplane. The priest turned to the boy scout and said, "I am ready to meet my maker, I have lived a full and fruitful life you may take the parachute and go and make your mark on the world." To which the boy scout replied, "I came prepared, we can both have a parachute, The Smartest Man in World just jumped out of the plane with my back pack on."

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

06 Feb 2011 21:19 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote: I can't resist....

The Smartest Man in World???
There was a plane with three passengers, a priest, a boy scout and the The Smartest Man in World.

The pilot came from the cockpit wearing a parachute, he stated that the plane was in auto pilot mode and the plane would crash in a few minuets, but, there was a more serious problem, there were three of them and only two parachutes so they would have to decide who was not going to get a parachute. Then he jumped out of the plane.

The Smartest Man in World said, "I have to have a parachute as the world definitely needs me because I am The Smartest Man in World." Then he grabbed a pack and jumped out of the airplane. The priest turned to the boy scout and said, "I am ready to meet my maker, I have lived a full and fruitful life you may take the parachute and go and make your mark on the world." To which the boy scout replied, "I came prepared, we can both have a parachute, The Smartest Man in World just jumped out of the plane with my back pack on."

Wait...Why would the plane be crashing because it's on Auto Pilot? It makes no sense

06 Feb 2011 21:53 #14 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Smartest man in the room
low fuel

06 Feb 2011 22:38 #15 by Residenttroll returns

Something the Dog Said wrote: You must be right, since the position of the editor of the Harvard Law Review is always awarded to the most mediocre of students, as well as the honor of magna cum laude of which he also received from Harvard.

Not if he was the highest scoring equal opportunity participant.

07 Feb 2011 07:46 #16 by Something the Dog Said
Has any other president provided such information as college transcripts?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Feb 2011 08:05 #17 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Smartest man in the room
No other president claimed he was from another country to get financial aid.. :biggrin:

07 Feb 2011 09:14 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Smartest man in the room
I'm pretty sure we know more about every other president in history than we do this one. (unless you read Obama's books and assume they are all facts)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Feb 2011 09:46 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

CriticalBill wrote: I'm pretty sure we know more about every other president in history than we do this one. (unless you read Obama's books and assume they are all facts)

You shoud change your name to CryBabyBill

Who cares- He's been nothing short of every republicans dream. He's giving all our money to war contractors, banks and insurance companies. Isn't that what you cretians argue for everyday here? Well, you got it, so shut the fuk up already

07 Feb 2011 15:19 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Smartest man in the room

Vice Lord wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: I'm pretty sure we know more about every other president in history than we do this one. (unless you read Obama's books and assume they are all facts)

You shoud change your name to CryBabyBill

Who cares- He's been nothing short of every republicans dream. He's giving all our money to war contractors, banks and insurance companies. Isn't that what you cretians argue for everyday here? Well, you got it, so shut the fuk up already

Why is stating a fact somehow crying? Why don't you stfu since you are such peaceful liberal (haha). And if you think he's so terrible as conservatives do, why do you always defend him to the end? Maybe you should just join a sewing circle with other old hags and talk about the weather and your sagging breasts instead of politics.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds