Why Can't Obama Do The Math On Jobs?

07 Feb 2011 15:18 #1 by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 17:06 #2 by Nmysys
This has to be the reason:

07 Feb 2011 17:38 #3 by fancy
Becuase he is so stupid he doesnt know how. Who elected him??? Stupid!

07 Feb 2011 18:18 #4 by archer
Good question, what HAS our new republican house done to help create jobs? why nothing, It's not even on their radar. They are so busy trying to take down Obama that they will end up taking down the country too. I do recall that jobs were on the top of their agenda.....another promise ignored by our republican friends.

curiosity question nmysys..... why make people go to another message board to see a post that you made there....if you want it on two sites then copy and paste it. Some times, if I am on my cell, I can't open another window and keep this one open too.

07 Feb 2011 18:24 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
I'm a lawyer Jim not a mathmatician.

07 Feb 2011 18:48 #6 by pineinthegrass
The Bureau of Labor Statistics provides the unemployment data, not Obama. So far as I know, nothing has changed in how the data is calculated.

If you know of something that has changed, please let let us know. Otherwise, what's the point of this?

07 Feb 2011 20:15 #7 by Nmysys
Archer:

There are a number of sites that are affiliates of 285Bound.com and instead of duplicating postings and having people go to one of the other sites and finding that it is exactly the same as every other site, I was asked to not post the same thing on each site, by the owners of CommunitiesBound. Instead it was suggested that I only post it on one of them and post the link on the others to get people to realize that there are other sites in the system.

Pineinthegrass:

If you read the article you will find it is an opinion piece. The title is not mine, it is that of the author of the piece. The bureau of Labor Statistics keeps the records, but you know as well as I do that the POTUS doesn't seem to be creating jobs, which most Americans think is a Top Priority.

07 Feb 2011 20:27 #8 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Archer:

There are a number of sites that are affiliates of 285Bound.com and instead of duplicating postings and having people go to one of the other sites and finding that it is exactly the same as every other site, I was asked to not post the same thing on each site, by the owners of CommunitiesBound. Instead it was suggested that I only post it on one of them and post the link on the others to get people to realize that there are other sites in the system.

maybe the owners will see this....I disagree with their suggestion, I would much rather have the original post here than have to switch to another site to read it, then come back. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Pineinthegrass:

If you read the article you will find it is an opinion piece. The title is not mine, it is that of the author of the piece. The bureau of Labor Statistics keeps the records, but you know as well as I do that the POTUS doesn't seem to be creating jobs, which most Americans think is a Top Priority.

Americans DO think this is a top priority, so why hasn't Boehner and the new Republican house even mentioned a plan to create jobs, why aren't they concentrating on that? Perhaps they realize that Obama has done all he can, and there is nothing they can do either....jobs will come back when the economy recovers more.

08 Feb 2011 08:23 #9 by Rick
The GOP is trying to repeal Obamacare, that would be the biggest boost to create jobs but we all know it won't be possible as long as Obama is president.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Feb 2011 08:31 #10 by archer

CriticalBill wrote: The GOP is trying to repeal Obamacare, that would be the biggest boost to create jobs but we all know it won't be possible as long as Obama is president.

That's their plan to create jobs? Knowing full well that it won't pass in the next 2 years, at least? pathetic.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds