O.J. Simpson Brutally Beaten in Prison

15 Feb 2011 16:33 #11 by Rick

conifermtman wrote: Apparently he needs to become someones bitch :)

He's already had his name changed to "BJ"

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2011 17:15 #12 by major bean
OJ was one of the heros of my youth. I was attending University of Oklahoma whenever he was making his fame in college football. O J Simpson, Jim Plunkett, Steve Owens. I can feel autumn in the air right now and the roar of the crowd in the football stadium. I never saw O J play but I went to every home game at OU for many years during the football season. (I lived a block from the stadium.) He was a part of my life and youth even though unseen.

Too bad that he did not die young.

Regards,
Major Bean

15 Feb 2011 18:09 #13 by Nmysys
There is an old saying " What goes around, comes around" and it is now his turn.

15 Feb 2011 20:03 #14 by pineinthegrass
Sorry to dissapoint you all (including me), but...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/02/oj-simpson-rumor-prison-beating-enquirer/1

There's a story spreading like wildfire on the Internet Tuesday, saying that O.J. Simpson was beaten at the Nevada prison where he's jailed, in a racially motivated attack. The original source is the National Enquirer, and a prison official says the report is "Totally bogus."

"We're getting inundated" with calls from news media said Steve Suwe, the public information officer for the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. Suwe pointed out that the same story circulated in 2009 and was as false then as it is now. Another Enquirer report on Simpson last summer said the fallen football great was going to be married in prison to a "pen pal" he had never met.

16 Feb 2011 07:31 #15 by Grady

pineinthegrass wrote: Sorry to dissapoint you all (including me), but...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/02/oj-simpson-rumor-prison-beating-enquirer/1

There's a story spreading like wildfire on the Internet Tuesday, saying that O.J. Simpson was beaten at the Nevada prison where he's jailed, in a racially motivated attack. The original source is the National Enquirer, and a prison official says the report is "Totally bogus."

"We're getting inundated" with calls from news media said Steve Suwe, the public information officer for the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada. Suwe pointed out that the same story circulated in 2009 and was as false then as it is now. Another Enquirer report on Simpson last summer said the fallen football great was going to be married in prison to a "pen pal" he had never met.

But, But I saw it on the Huffington Post so it must be true.

16 Feb 2011 07:53 #16 by daisypusher
This thread is as pathetic as the die-in-my-cubical thread. Rejoicing/joking about a person being abused? I would not have believed it, except it was in the Huffington Post.

16 Feb 2011 07:55 #17 by LadyJazzer
And if I had a nickel for every total bullcrap, deliberate lie that I've seen on FauxNews, I could pay off the National Debt AND the deficit. Debt free!...What a concept!

16 Feb 2011 08:16 #18 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: And if I had a nickel for every total bullcrap, deliberate lie that I've seen on FauxNews, I could pay off the National Debt AND the deficit. Debt free!...What a concept!

I think Obama can spend faster than Fox can lie. 15 trillion & climbing! lol

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Feb 2011 08:31 #19 by LadyJazzer
Almost as fast as Bush could spend it by getting us into two unnecessary, unfunded wars, and passing a $700-Billion unfunded drug benefit!

16 Feb 2011 08:44 #20 by LadyJazzer
It get tiresome slapping this same ol' b.s. down every day...

A Texas-size Whopper

Texas Rep. Jeb Hensarling, at a nationally televised meeting of House Republicans in Baltimore, accused President Obama to his face of running up deficits a dozen times greater than the GOP’s. The president said, "That’s factually just not true, and you know it’s not true," and he invited "any independent fact-checker out there" to assess which man got the facts right.

It’s true that deficits have grown under Obama, but not even close to as much as Hensarling claimed. The simple fact is that Obama inherited a federal deficit of $1.2 trillion on the day he was sworn in last year. Barely two weeks earlier, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office issued its regular "Budget and Economic Outlook" document, stating:

CBO, Jan. 2009: The federal fiscal situation in 2009 will be dramatically worse than it was in 2008. Under the assumption that current laws and policies remain in place (that is, not accounting for any new legislation), CBO estimates that the deficit this year will total $1.2 trillion, more than two and a half times the size of last year’s.

That $1.2 trillion projected deficit — the result of bills signed by Republican President George W. Bush — grew substantially after Obama signed his stimulus bill and submitted his own budget. But even so, by the time the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, the actual deficit was $1.4 trillion, CBO said.

CBO, Nov. 6, 2009: The federal government recorded a total budget deficit of $1.4 trillion in fiscal year 2009, about $960 billion more than the deficit incurred in 2008.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/a-texas-size-whopper/

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds