The IREA's lack of Transparency and Disclosure

14 Mar 2011 12:03 #31 by Beentheredonethat
NMYSYS:

Thank you for correcting me on the use of "thread' vs. "forum." Guess you learned about what's appropriate to post or not after being admonished for posting more than you should have about your Tea Party under Community Events and Kindnesses in Pinecam.

Again, this "Thread" within this Forum, not the "Forum" as such, is about IREA's Lack of Transparency and Disclosure. That said, please note that what the IREA management has done with member-owner funds is not techniclly illegal, just unethical and was not dislcosed openly with the members so most were not aware of it. That's where the transparency and disclosure come in related to this "thread!"

Have you seen the signs up all along 285 promoting the IREA management's Board candidates? Are you happy to know their so called "ICARE" organization used the IREA logo when it's against IREA policy to do so? I think they call that hypocrisy! And the land along Hwy 285 in the Homestead where at least two of those banners are displayed is owned by a well known Republican developer who panders to IREA management. Why does this have to be a political issue? Can't you see this should be about right vs. wrong? From a cursory review of your posts here and elsewhere it appears to me that you support anything that promtoes your Tea Party "ideals" and have to sound off on anything YOU think seems to be of a "liberal" perspective. Do I know you or do you know me? Let's meet and discuss all of this and other matters sometime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2011 12:17 #32 by Nmysys

Thank you for correcting me on the use of "thread' vs. "forum." Guess you learned about what's appropriate to post or not after being admonished for posting more than you should have about your Tea Party under Community Events and Kindnesses in Pinecam.

Since you read the posting, let me make it clear to you exactly what happened. I posted about our Tea Party Group as I have every month. Someone replied with Political Argument. The post was locked because at that point the Moderators of Pinecam said that it NOW belonged in the Study because that is where discussions about Politics go, on the Pinecam site. If you go back and look besides that they let me add an update. Someone else from the group posted a reminder of the meeting and that has not caused Political Controversy.

All you are pointing out is that I am well known in the corridor for political controversy. BTW the reason most of us are on this forum, 285Bound.com is because we were either thrown off Pinecam, or got tired of their Over-Moderating. Here, we are able to exercise our Free Speech. Your comment about my learning has nothing to do with today's lesson for you about the difference between a Forum and a thread!!

I don't know if I know you since you are behind a screen name.
Most people on both forums know exactly who I am. In regards to meeting sometime and discussing matters, I am always open to that with anyone. Yes, I am vocal about what I believe in. That mostly falls under the umbrella of what the Tea Party stands for. I am not ashamed of that, and since I am retired, yes, I spend quite a bit of time on my computer, as well as on this forum and others.

14 Mar 2011 12:36 #33 by Beentheredonethat
Thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your candor! Let's meet and talk about this and other areas of disagreement (we may find some common ground as well) and not continue to use this "thread" to debate contentious issues. I'm not retired but I'll find time!

Just FYI, I'm Mike Daniels and on Pinecam that's my username. I have many friends from this community who are involved with the Tea Party and it was in fact a couple of those folks who I spoke with at a VFW Post 12009 breakfast who invited me to join 285Bound. So who are you? You go by NMYSYS on both Pinecam and 285Bound. Are those initials?

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds