XM25

11 Mar 2011 22:22 #21 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic XM25

Baileyboy wrote: Go back and read. I said "Another useful thing a lib never invented". Big difference to saying a lib never invented anything. Useful is the key word.
Secondly you weren't the quarterback of the team. Closer to the ball holder for the kicker. But when the team wins even the waterboy gets a ring.

Sigh - Boolean logic must be hard for you... At least the biggest liberal I know (me) invented something that actually assisted in the overall protection of this country. You on the other hand, and specifically you - never invented anything that assisted in the protection of this great land of ours.

You're welcome for my contribution to *your* overall protection of the freedoms and liberties that this big honkin' liberal provided. I just may have saved your ass.

And, BTW, I *was* the quarterback of the team. Those patents are from the writings of *my* analysis. I would suggest you not speak of what you do not know.

Have a nice day, boy. You're welcome.

She walks away dusting her hands cackling into the night...

rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2011 22:49 #22 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic XM25

MsMAM wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: Go back and read. I said "Another useful thing a lib never invented". Big difference to saying a lib never invented anything. Useful is the key word.
Secondly you weren't the quarterback of the team. Closer to the ball holder for the kicker. But when the team wins even the waterboy gets a ring.

Sigh - Boolean logic must be hard for you... At least the biggest liberal I know (me) invented something that actually assisted in the overall protection of this country. You on the other hand, and specifically you - never invented anything that assisted in the protection of this great land of ours.

You're welcome for my contribution to *your* overall protection of the freedoms and liberties that this big honkin' liberal provided. I just may have saved your ass.

And, BTW, I *was* the quarterback of the team. Those patents are from the writings of *my* analysis. I would suggest you not speak of what you do not know.

Have a nice day, boy. You're welcome.

She walks away dusting her hands cackling into the night...

rofllol

Congrats for your patents in the early 90's, what jet engines used it?

11 Mar 2011 22:54 #23 by archer
Replied by archer on topic XM25
MsMam....you are a class act.
:thumbsup:

12 Mar 2011 04:21 #24 by MsMAM

archer wrote: MsMam....you are a class act.
:thumbsup:

Shame they don't have an emoticon for dumb and dumber.

rofllol

12 Mar 2011 04:40 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic XM25

Because you should always remind the inferior exactly who it is that makes sure the rest of us are safe from the consequences of their stupidity and naive utopian delusions.

There is your problem..... Inferior?????? What is your definition of inferior?

in·fe·ri·or   
[in-feer-ee-er] Show IPA
–adjective
lower in station, rank, degree, or grade (often followed by to ): a rank inferior to colonel.
lower in place or position; closer to the bottom or base: descending into the inferior regions of the earth.
of comparatively low grade; poor in quality; substandard: an inferior product.
less important, valuable, or worthy: B+ bonds are inferior to AAA bonds.

Keep talking BB we will smoke you out.

12 Mar 2011 09:16 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic XM25
BB is becoming the Charlie Sheen of 285bound. Winning! lol :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Mar 2011 09:45 #27 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic XM25

CriticalBill wrote: BB is becoming the Charlie Sheen of 285bound. Winning! lol :lol:

More like the Lindsey Lohan of 285bound. :lol:
Either way, some trainwrecks can be interesting to watch.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Mar 2011 15:46 #28 by MsMAM
I should change my sig: Melissa A Moore, inventor - Protecting bailey boy, and you too.

rofllol

I am so laughing at Conifer Mountain Man. I am more than laughing, I am cackling.

Match my resume, boys... You don't have it.

:can't hear :
:Irule:

12 Mar 2011 16:39 #29 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic XM25

MsMAM wrote:

rofllol

Going through the hoop jumping required by the patent office to register the patent for the owners doesn't make you an inventor. The first person to invent the concept of creating alloys from base elements didn't file patents. Doesn't mean he didn't invent the concept. Since then every other alloy created was done using his original idea. That isn't inventing anymore than a chemist mixing two other peoples creations to produce a blended drug that has a slightly different effect that the two by themselves didn't. That is why they call it experimenting not inventing. Creating a different mousetrap isn't a new concept it is merely an alternative execution of the original idea.

IBM hold the patent for carbon nanotube production because of work by their employees in the early 90s using the original discovery made by Roger Bacon in the late 50s. His findings were published in in 1960. But just because neither he nor Union Carbide opted to file for patent doesn't negate that he invented/discovered it first.

But you keep patting yourself on the back and taking credit for what the team did. Doesn't change the fact that it took 5 minds to do what in nearly all milestone inventions was done by a single brain.

12 Mar 2011 16:45 #30 by MsMAM

Baileyboy wrote:

MsMAM wrote:

rofllol

Going through the hoop jumping required by the patent office to register the patent for the owners doesn't make you an inventor. The first person to invent the concept of creating alloys from base elements didn't file patents. Doesn't mean he didn't invent the concept. Since then every other alloy created was done using his original idea. That isn't inventing anymore than a chemist mixing two other peoples creations to produce a blended drug that has a slightly different effect that the two by themselves didn't. That is why they call it experimenting not inventing. Creating a different mousetrap isn't a new concept it is merely an alternative execution of the original idea.

IBM hold the patent for carbon nanotube production because of work by their employees in the early 90s using the original discovery made by Roger Bacon in the late 50s. His findings were published in in 1960. But just because neither he nor Union Carbide opted to file for patent doesn't negate that he invented/discovered it first.

But you keep patting yourself on the back and taking credit for what the team did. Doesn't change the fact that it took 5 minds to do what in nearly all milestone inventions was done by a single brain.

:lol:

Melissa A Moore, inventor. You need a pic too? You are such a loser.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds