Nat. Intel Chief: China, Russia Pose Mortal Threat!

10 Mar 2011 12:57 #1 by Nmysys
Sen. Graham Wants Intel Chief Gone After He Claims Russia, China Pose 'Mortal' Threat

Published March 10, 2011

| FoxNews.com

A prominent Republican senator called on Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to resign Thursday after he said Russia and China pose the biggest "mortal threat" to the United States, stunning lawmakers on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said it's time for Clapper to go after his testimony on Capitol Hill, but the White House said it has the "full faith and confidence" of the director.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/10/dni-clapper-claims-russia-china-pose-mortal-threat/#ixzz1GEE2CyGE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2011 13:19 #2 by kresspin

10 Mar 2011 13:20 #3 by Blazer Bob
The Peter Principal on display.

10 Mar 2011 13:30 #4 by Nmysys
I wish just once, one of these Liberals would defend something with any form of logic, instead of the nonsensical B.S.

Kresspin:

All I did was post a story about the idiot that is supposedly running our spy agencies. BTW he is the same guy that didn't know about an attack, I think in the U.K. that happened that week that he was asked, and you and all your Lib friends immediately came to his defense.

10 Mar 2011 14:07 #5 by LadyJazzer
Well, shoot... Now we have to be mortally afraid of China and Russia... (And that's on top of the Islamofascist-terrorist threat, and the illegal-alien hordes pouring across the border...)

What's next? A horde of union members and ex-ACORN people?!?! (The next thing you know the Girl Scouts will be raising the price of their cookies!!!!)

FEAR!, FEAR!, FEAR!, FEAR!, FEAR!, FEAR!

Where does it all end?!?!?!?

10 Mar 2011 14:21 #6 by outdoor338
When those who, like obama and his dismal team are out of office.

10 Mar 2011 14:25 #7 by Nmysys
Even if it ends LJ, we will still have to put up with you, won't we?

Darn, its tough but someone has to do it, right?

10 Mar 2011 14:30 #8 by FredHayek
China and Russia do pose the biggest millitary threat to the US, but there is little chance of either of them launching a military attack on the US proper.

Reminds me of the time the Chicoms under Mao were regarded as a military threat yet they had no way to transport troops to us and even their missile program was way below our standards.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Mar 2011 14:32 #9 by LadyJazzer
Well, I'm shocked, I tell you!...Shocked!!

10 Mar 2011 16:28 #10 by Grady
Girl Scouts are raising the price on their cookies??????????

:no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :no2: :Crying: :Crying: :Crying:

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds