Dead Man Walker...end of violent rhetoric?

14 Mar 2011 08:34 #1 by Rick
Not a chance, after all, Walker is not a liberal so it's ok.

Time magazine's headline:"Wisconsin's Governor Wins But Is He Still Dead Man Walker?"

I'm sure Obama will call out Time on this since he was so concerned about the violent rhetoric that was not responsible for the AZ shootings. :Whistle

The first paragraph from Time:

The state capitol of Wisconsin had taken on an eerie quiet on Friday. Gone were the throngs of protesters who occupied its marble floors like a campground in summer. The midnight honking of cars circling the white building had ceased. The chalk "dead man" outlines etched with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's name on the sidewalks remained in dismembered parts, incompletely washed away by clean-up hoses.

There you have it, the peaceful liberals and their thoughtful images...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2011 08:49 #2 by FredHayek
And will people like Michael Moore regret it if an assasin's bullet takes out Walker? I am guessing not.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Mar 2011 08:49 #3 by Nmysys
I can remember threads and posts talking about the Violent speech of the Right over the months, but their hypocrisy runs rampant. The End Justifies The Means to Liberals.

14 Mar 2011 09:52 #4 by Rick
Anyone care to put up a spin defense?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Mar 2011 09:58 #5 by Pony Soldier

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds