PJ Crowley Resigns After Manning Remark

14 Mar 2011 10:59 #11 by FredHayek

CriticalBill wrote:

SS109 wrote: Maybe when he is actually judged guilty, you can string him up. But to treat him much more severe than the average GI awaiting trial is wrong. But if you prefer the soviet model of guilty until proven innocent, I am sure Putin can set you up.

Do you actually know how he's being treated? Should we put him up in a cushy room with cable and good eats? I thought he already admitted to the crimes...maybe I'm wrong but I see no reason to treat him any better than others awaiting trial.

I am not asking for special priviliges for Manning, I think he is a scumbag who should be executed, but until proven guilty, treat him like other soldiers in the brig.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2011 11:05 #12 by outdoor338
Manning sure ain't no Eddie Haskel..."gee Mrs. Cleaver, those sure are some nice pearls you are wearing."

14 Mar 2011 12:19 #13 by LadyJazzer
It's a shame that Dems are forced to resign for telling the truth, and neo-Cons climb the ladder and get promoted for lying and covering up.

14 Mar 2011 12:35 #14 by FredHayek
Hilary fired him right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Mar 2011 12:46 #15 by LadyJazzer
Yep...Probably... Doesn't mean I agree with it.

14 Mar 2011 12:55 #16 by appleannie

CriticalBill wrote: He's lucky not to be executed like we used to do to traitors. I hope he's sleeping on a cement bed.

Now, the way I've always understood it is that, in this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. We've come a long way from that in the past 10 years. Sometimes i wonder why the right hates America...

14 Mar 2011 13:00 #17 by Blazer Bob

appleannie wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: He's lucky not to be executed like we used to do to traitors. I hope he's sleeping on a cement bed.

Now, the way I've always understood it is that, in this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. We've come a long way from that in the past 10 years. Sometimes i wonder why the right hates America...

L O L now that's funny, I do not care who you are.

PS great handle, I love that movie.

14 Mar 2011 14:39 #18 by Grady

forced to sleep naked

from the article linked above.

I guess I've been abusing myself for years. :VeryScared: :VeryScared: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

14 Mar 2011 15:52 #19 by 2wlady
And the person you sleep with! :VeryScared:

14 Mar 2011 17:16 #20 by Residenttroll returns
PJ Crowley ....I wonder where he's going now?

Could he be going back to Center for American Progress as their He then joined the Center for American Progress as the Center's director of national defense and homeland security. again? Podesta would certainly take him back.

You say, Podesta, where do I know that name? Clinton Chief of Staff...yes, another Progressive.

LIBTARD MACHINE ..

A $ 25 million dollar a year Progressive machine.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds