Spot the illegal

24 Mar 2011 10:58 #1 by Mayhem
Spot the illegal was created by Mayhem
But this scum is just like you and me, the liberals would have you believe. :lol:
[youtube:2dj0jca3]
[/youtube:2dj0jca3]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2011 10:59 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Spot the illegal
You have no idea if that person is illegal. What to you as a kid?

24 Mar 2011 11:04 #3 by Residenttroll returns
That was Looney Jerks transgender girl friend dressed as a man.

24 Mar 2011 11:05 #4 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Spot the illegal

CinnamonGirl wrote: You have no idea if that person is illegal. What to you as a kid?

One of my favorite quotes come to mind: "Some people were dropped as a baby...I think you were thrown at the wall!"

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Mar 2011 11:10 #5 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Spot the illegal

CinnamonGirl wrote: You have no idea if that person is illegal. What to you as a kid?

What language is this? I know the words are English but what is the language?

24 Mar 2011 11:13 #6 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Spot the illegal

Science Chic wrote:

One of my favorite quotes come to mind: "Some people were dropped as a baby...I think you were thrown at the wall!"

Libtard alert.

24 Mar 2011 11:18 #7 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Spot the illegal
I think the person's actions constitute reasonable cause to detain/question them both in regards to their actions and to why they did not use the public restroom. Exploring the possibility that the person is an illegal alien would be consistent with a reasonable line(s) of questioning.

24 Mar 2011 11:50 #8 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Spot the illegal
Oh no, now what will you do? Especially when they're LEGAL?

New milestone: 1 in 6 US residents is Hispanic
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42246452/ns/us_news-life

24 Mar 2011 11:57 #9 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Spot the illegal
LH:

I don't think that anyone on here is anti-Hispanic, just anti-Illegal Hispanic and anti-Illegal ( insert Nationality here).

I personally know and like many Hispanic people, always have, probably always will. Some get carried away but even they, as far as I know, are only anti-illegals.

24 Mar 2011 11:59 #10 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Spot the illegal
And some people just want to automatically categorize and label people without giving deeper thought to anything. (Not talking about you Nmysys)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds