President Obama locked out of the White House

25 Mar 2011 09:21 #11 by FredHayek
Personally I am pleasantly surprised the POTUS can walk the grounds of the White House alone. I would expect him to have a couple people with him at all times to open doors and such.
And I also like that BHO, like me, can lock himself out. Maybe he needs a electronic keypad for the garage like I have. I have this picture in my head of Barack going out to the driveway in a bathrobe to get the paper.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2011 09:35 #12 by archer

CriticalBill wrote:

archer wrote: sheesh LH, get with the program. We are not allowed to refer to GW, mention GW, or even acknowledge that GW ever existed. There are 8 years of American history that the conservatives would like to pretend never happened......there was never a GW Bush, he never did anything, no wars were started, he never made any verbal gaffes, he certainly never looked foolish doing anything, he never trampled the constitution, he never stripped rights from the American people, he never, in fact, existed except in the minds of liberals. I am surprised you don't know that by now. If you are so silly as to bring up the possibility that we had a Republican president from 2000 - 2008, you will be soundly bashed and proclaimed to be a hypocrite. Why?.....simple. The man never existed.

I remember when the Bush video came out and it was all over the news and probably an SNL skit. I haven't seen this in the MSM news yet...not holding mmy breath. (I don't think it's a big deal anyway but you just can't make fun of the messiah.)

Oh and archer, nice way to bring up wars, the constitution, and anything else that has no relation to the topic just to replay old tired liberal talking points :thumbsup: :lol:

you all have no sense of humor.....conservatives need to get over this obcession that bringing up GW is some sort of personal affront .....well maybe it is, but ya do need to lighten up some.

25 Mar 2011 11:26 #13 by TPP
At least they gave the keys to the White House to G.W., archer.
But anybody could leave they're keys in a hotal, say in South America.

25 Mar 2011 12:23 #14 by archer

TPP wrote: At least they gave the keys to the White House to G.W., archer.

source??????

25 Mar 2011 13:28 #15 by Local_Historian

SS109 wrote: Personally I am pleasantly surprised the POTUS can walk the grounds of the White House alone. I would expect him to have a couple people with him at all times to open doors and such.
And I also like that BHO, like me, can lock himself out. Maybe he needs a electronic keypad for the garage like I have. I have this picture in my head of Barack going out to the driveway in a bathrobe to get the paper.

Good point, actually.

I like that image as well. made me giggle.

25 Mar 2011 14:03 #16 by TPP

archer wrote:

TPP wrote: At least they gave the keys to the White House to G.W., archer.

source??????

archer wrote: you all have no sense of humor .....conservatives need to get over this obcession that bringing up GW is some sort of personal affront .....well maybe it is, but ya do need to lighten up some.

26 Mar 2011 12:35 #17 by Residenttroll returns
I look forward to seeing him being locked out in 2012

29 Mar 2011 06:53 #18 by TPP

residenttroll wrote: I look forward to seeing him being locked out in 2012

:thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds