President Obama locked out of the White House

24 Mar 2011 21:26 #1 by daisypusher
There is no rest for those who will pick on Obama....

President Barack Obama had a humbling experience on Wednesday when he somehow found himself locked out of the White House.

He had to yank at a set of doors, then walked past another before finally gaining access to the Oval Office.

There are pics and a video of it in the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1369584/President-Obama-locked-White-House.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2011 22:28 #2 by Pony Soldier
Saw the video this morning while drinking my coffee. Damned waste of good coffee.

24 Mar 2011 22:29 #3 by Residenttroll returns
Too bad he found an opened door.

24 Mar 2011 22:38 #4 by Blazer Bob
Why would the door be locked? Why do the doors even have locks? Doesn't the WH have sercurity?

24 Mar 2011 22:39 #5 by Local_Historian
what's good for one president is good for another -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7341273.stm

24 Mar 2011 23:13 - 25 Mar 2011 00:07 #6 by archer
sheesh LH, get with the program. We are not allowed to refer to GW, mention GW, or even acknowledge that GW ever existed. There are 8 years of American history that the conservatives would like to pretend never happened......there was never a GW Bush, he never did anything, no wars were started, he never made any verbal gaffes, he certainly never looked foolish doing anything, he never trampled the constitution, he never stripped rights from the American people, he never, in fact, existed except in the minds of liberals. I am surprised you don't know that by now. If you are so silly as to bring up the possibility that we had a Republican president from 2000 - 2008, you will be soundly bashed and proclaimed to be a hypocrite. Why?.....simple. The man never existed.

25 Mar 2011 00:01 #7 by Local_Historian
oops... I forgot my revisionist history handbook.

25 Mar 2011 07:48 #8 by Rick

archer wrote: sheesh LH, get with the program. We are not allowed to refer to GW, mention GW, or even acknowledge that GW ever existed. There are 8 years of American history that the conservatives would like to pretend never happened......there was never a GW Bush, he never did anything, no wars were started, he never made any verbal gaffes, he certainly never looked foolish doing anything, he never trampled the constitution, he never stripped rights from the American people, he never, in fact, existed except in the minds of liberals. I am surprised you don't know that by now. If you are so silly as to bring up the possibility that we had a Republican president from 2000 - 2008, you will be soundly bashed and proclaimed to be a hypocrite. Why?.....simple. The man never existed.

I remember when the Bush video came out and it was all over the news and probably an SNL skit. I haven't seen this in the MSM news yet...not holding mmy breath. (I don't think it's a big deal anyway but you just can't make fun of the messiah.)

Oh and archer, nice way to bring up wars, the constitution, and anything else that has no relation to the topic just to replay old tired liberal talking points :thumbsup: :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Mar 2011 07:52 #9 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: sheesh LH, get with the program. We are not allowed to refer to GW, mention GW, or even acknowledge that GW ever existed. There are 8 years of American history that the conservatives would like to pretend never happened......there was never a GW Bush, he never did anything, no wars were started, he never made any verbal gaffes, he certainly never looked foolish doing anything, he never trampled the constitution, he never stripped rights from the American people, he never, in fact, existed except in the minds of liberals. I am surprised you don't know that by now. If you are so silly as to bring up the possibility that we had a Republican president from 2000 - 2008, you will be soundly bashed and proclaimed to be a hypocrite. Why?.....simple. The man never existed.

Oh no Archer, those eight year happened, in fact, the eight year of Clinton happened too... but the replay by Obama on all of the same topics makes it boring. Why couldn't he just be an original instead of fake?

25 Mar 2011 09:16 #10 by swoop
Too bad he did not climb through a window and the police arrest him, and beat him. Then Odumbo could of stated on national TV "the police acted stupidly".

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds