Unionized guards are better than private contract guards

25 Mar 2011 18:00 #1 by Obam me
A package containing a bomb which was discovered at U.S. federal office building had been sitting in the building for weeks after being discovered by a security guard. The guard was apparently a private contractor said an official representing unionized guards.

The package was found in a building in downtown Detroit which houses the FBI, the Social Security Administration and other government offices.

The guard having found the package had put it in the lost and found without having it screened.

This is a perfect example of how unionized workers are better. This private contract guard endangered the lives of his countrymen, and will most likely be fired, and not have an opportunity to put to practice what he learned from his mistake. But the same problem would not exist with a unionized guard who’d most likely get another chance to act less stupid the second time around.
http://blog.sarcasmsociety.com/society/ ... icial.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2011 18:11 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
Yeah a union man woulda opened it.

25 Mar 2011 18:16 #3 by Obam me
Yeah, and possibly blowing his head off! How about following protocol and scanning the darn thing? rofllol

25 Mar 2011 18:33 #4 by Mayhem
Union or not, can we just get real for a moment about the gene pool this lot are drawn from. Its like arguing who is a bigger idiot lj or ps. :lol:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds