My Three Things

14 Jun 2010 18:34 #11 by FoothillsRealtor
Replied by FoothillsRealtor on topic My Three Things
on the negative side : that qwest is the only option and that I have to call repair about every two weeks
on the positive side: too many to list them all, but my all time favorite - waking up almost every day to sunshine; wildlife everywhere I look (even moose in the neighborhood now), beautiful views in all directions, fresh air, being surrounded by natl forests, wilderness areas - I wish I would have known this place many years ago :woo hoo: :heart: :woo hoo: I LOVE IT HERE :heart: ooops that's more than three...

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2010 09:50 #12 by krispy
Replied by krispy on topic My Three Things

JMC wrote: Couple more
visitors
power outages
still would not be anywhere else

We had an out of town guest come during the 2001 storm. No electricity, road was still blocked. Fridge was built in a snowbank. Luckily a friend was able to pick up some rented snow shoes and our friend and delivered them to us. He didn't believe he would need the showshoes until he got to our road. We managed to have a great time - and he actually came back again.

I wish we had given more thought to the angle of the sun. There was plenty of sun when we bought in April, but it gets pretty low in the winter so our driveway is shaded all winter and turns to ice.
The critters are always out there even though you don't always see them. Don't fee the bears!

23 Jul 2010 00:31 #13 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic My Three Things
4. Much closer to the lightning.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

29 Jul 2011 15:37 #14 by MichiganGal
Replied by MichiganGal on topic My Three Things
1. No Humidity! Michigan Stinks when it comes to this!
2. The Guarantee of Sunshine No Matter What! We go with out for months on end!
3. The Most Beautiful Country Side I have Ever Seen! Well I have To Say Michigan Is A Pretty State At Certain times of the Year!
4. People You Can Count On! Whoops..... I Can Not Count!

Never Say Never

29 Jul 2011 16:22 #15 by noneya BIZ
Replied by noneya BIZ on topic My Three Things
1. LOUSEY NEIGHBORS here too...

2. GREAT NEIGHBORS more often than NOT..

3. People will BURN, ban or not and Sheriffs office will do NOTHING..

29 Jul 2011 16:27 #16 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic My Three Things
My 3 fav's.... Deer will come on your deck (if they can), Foxes will bring their young around to show them off, birds will sing till the sun goes down AND you can hear them....

30 Jul 2011 15:33 #17 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic My Three Things
1. the acoustics across an acre can be the same as across a driveway; you still get the joy of hearing your unhappy neighors arguing.

2. That vapor barrier under the house does seem to prevent ticks and ants from climbing up the water pipes (we'd have had it done much sooner!)

3. That sometimes you'll miss being about to go only a few blocks to get something you need; and that you'll learn to not need things on really cold nights.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds