Baby chicks and eggs

15 Jun 2010 20:38 - 02 Jul 2010 14:18 #1 by flowergirl
We raise our own chickens and we had some baby's. We will have the baby chicks for sale in about a week and half . I want to make shore that they a healthy. Mom's are on site. Mom's are a mix of hens such as New Hampshire Red, Delaware White, Rhode Island Red, Easter Egger, Cochin Black, Plymouth Rock White&Black, Maran Black&Copper. I can't guarantee that all the baby's will be hens, but if you don't want to keep any rooster I will be glad to take it back. They all are people friendly. I hatch them in an incubator at home so I can see them 24-7. I just need to know how many people will want them.

Have a good day.
Kaila
:tulip: :tulip:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2010 07:12 #2 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Baby chicks and eggs
No room for chickens here yet, but just wanted to say good luck!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

20 Jun 2010 07:17 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Baby chicks and eggs

flowergirl wrote: We raise our own chickens and we had some baby's. We will have the baby chicks for sale in about a week and half . I want to make shore that they a healthy. Mom's are on site. Mom's are a mix of hens such as New Hampshire Red, Delaware White, Rhode Island Red, Easter Egger, Cochin Black, Plymouth Rock White&Black, Maran Black&Copper. I can't guarantee that all the baby's will be hens, but if you don't want to keep any rooster I will be glad to take it back. They all are people friendly. I hatch them in an incubator at home so I can see them 24-7. I just need to know how many people will want them.

Have a good day.
Kaila
:tulip: :tulip:

Do you sell eggs? I've looking for a local source

20 Jun 2010 12:26 #4 by flowergirl
Replied by flowergirl on topic Baby chicks and eggs
I do sell eggs. I sell them for about $4. If you live in Bailey I can get them to you when you need them. If you live in Conifer or Evergreen I can get some egg to you when I'm out.

20 Jun 2010 13:37 #5 by JMC
sent you a pm

01 Jul 2010 16:49 #6 by flowergirl
Replied by flowergirl on topic Baby chicks and eggs
I also sell egg's for $4. If you need good fresh egg's give me a call. (720)341-3609

02 Jul 2010 10:30 #7 by JMC
Flowergirls eggs are so much better and fresher than anything at the grocery. I highly recommend them. The difference is amazing

03 Jul 2010 07:04 #8 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Baby chicks and eggs
I grew up with fresh eggs and now get them from a neighbor - there's no comparison to grocery store eggs, they're that much better!!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

11 Sep 2010 22:32 #9 by spiritfeather
Replied by spiritfeather on topic Baby chicks and eggs
hi i am looking for feathers that are in good shape after they are shed. Am going to use them on dreamcatchers. sounds like you may havewhat i'm looking for. could you please call me if you do? 303838-7188

15 Mar 2011 22:29 #10 by HerbalistMama
Replied by HerbalistMama on topic Baby chicks and eggs
Hello all! I see that this post is older but am hoping at least one of you may still sell or know of someone who sells fresh eggs in the Bailey area? My family and I moved up here the end of February and would love to make a connection with some local food sources. Any imput would be much appreciated! Warmly, Trysta

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds