Sedum

21 May 2010 14:59 #1 by CC
Sedum was created by CC
I have some sedum to give away if you are willing to come dig it up and take it home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jun 2010 05:22 #2 by TillerBee
Replied by TillerBee on topic Sedum
What kind of sedum do you have, Becky? The HAGS (High Altitude Gardening Society) could use some for our Pine Post Office project .

24 Jun 2010 06:07 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Sedum
I am unclear what kind it is . It is a little darker than the green sedum I have so much of. I think it blooms pink. It is pretty generic sedum. It is left over from some old rock walls in the backyard. If you give me a time...I could pot some of it and bring it out to the post office. I also have some catmint.
I will take some pics and post.

27 Jun 2010 06:43 #4 by TillerBee
Thanks Becky. We don't have a date for working on the Post Office - hopefully we will be there sometime this week. All plants are very welcome. TB

27 Jun 2010 09:45 #5 by CC
I will pot some up for you guys and try and bring it down this coming week. Keep me posted on a work day OK.

05 Jul 2010 14:00 #6 by TillerBee
Hi Becky, the HAGS will be at the Post Office this Friday, July 9 in the morning. If you want, you can drop your plants at the Post Office the day or night before or early on Friday morning. We will appreciate any plants you can donate as some of our beds are rather empty right now.

And a big THANK YOU from me and the HAGS.

05 Jul 2010 22:07 #7 by CC
Hi Tillerbee. I will pot some up for you guys on Thursday and bring it down Friday morn around 10. Hope you are there. I would love to meet you.

05 Jul 2010 22:08 #8 by CC
PS.. I would love to join the HAGS. What do I need to do?
Hope to see you Friday.

09 Jul 2010 06:01 #9 by TillerBee
Hi Becky, we would love to have you join! All gardeners and would-be gardeners are welcome. You just have to say you want to join. We do have a $20 yearly dues that we prorate for new members in the year. Our 2010 meeting schedule is here. BTW, this Wednesday is our annul wildflower walk lead by a very experience expert. It's one of our favorite meetings.

I've known you via Pinecam and now here for years. It will be so nice to meet you. See you at 10:00 or so.

TB

09 Jul 2010 20:20 #10 by CC
Tillerbee. It was wonderful meeting you and the HAGS today. I can't wait for the next event. Wish I could have stayed and played in the dirt with you gals. The gardens at the Post Office are looking good.
Becky

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds