Wag More, Bark Less

11 Dec 2012 23:03 #11 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Wag More, Bark Less
The Wundermutt is getting grey and moving slower, I can't say that makes me love him any less nor am I in any hurry to send him on his way but it makes me look forward to a new pup like this one:

[youtube:1w35q1z0]
[/youtube:1w35q1z0]

The Wundermutt will likely be recorded in my records as one of the best dogs that ever shared his life and time with me!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2012 21:33 #12 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:20tpcdx9]
[/youtube:20tpcdx9]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Dec 2012 21:13 #13 by otisptoadwater

14 Dec 2012 18:56 #14 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2gifczld]
[/youtube:2gifczld]
I'm not sure who is punishing who in this video... rofllol

15 Dec 2012 19:40 #15 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:rbtmjdna]
[/youtube:rbtmjdna]

16 Dec 2012 17:29 #16 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3hjb2o6q]
[/youtube:3hjb2o6q]

17 Dec 2012 19:58 #17 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3nft3i8o]
[/youtube:3nft3i8o]

18 Dec 2012 22:11 #18 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3qrrkbcj]
[/youtube:3qrrkbcj]

19 Dec 2012 21:41 #19 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:hi9vxo1n]
[/youtube:hi9vxo1n]

22 Dec 2012 18:06 #20 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2bqyd2f6]
[/youtube:2bqyd2f6]

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds