Rottie Puppies

30 Dec 2013 18:38 - 01 Feb 2014 13:04 #1 by MountainSprouts
We have 8 Rottweiler puppies for sale. There is 4 boys and 4 girls. They have been held and kissed from the day they were born so there are very sweet and friendly. They have had kids around them from day one. We also have a cat. They were born December 18 2013. Both mom and dad live at my home in Bailey, along with another two dogs. This was moms first litter. The puppies will be ready to go home after February 19th. They will be nine weeks then. I can Email pictures if you are interested.

I'm asking $500 per pup. You can make a $200.00 deposits to hold a pup. The pups have their tails. Pups will be doggy door trained. They will come with 1st shots and worming . Also vet checked. You must own your home and have a yard.

Thanks
Kaila Paul
(303)816-7436
(720)341-3609 Can Text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2013 19:20 #2 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Rottie Puppies
What is their lineage? I assume they are AKC.

30 Dec 2013 20:47 #3 by ThePetParent
Replied by ThePetParent on topic Rottie Puppies
For that price they better be AKC!

31 Dec 2013 08:11 #4 by MountainSprouts
Replied by MountainSprouts on topic Rottie Puppies
The daddy has AKC papers and mom is a rottweiler that was rescued from a teen that was trying to raise her in a dorm room. Mom dose not have paper. We were originally promised papers, but the kid never found them. I have the price that high so I don't end up with another irresponsible kid, trying to raise this puppy in another dorm room...any idea how many 20yr olds in apartments respond to a puppy ads at $400??? If you are a good family, with yard and good intentions, I will work with you on the price.

Thanks
Kaila

31 Dec 2013 08:22 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Rottie Puppies
Pictures?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Dec 2013 14:40 #6 by MountainSprouts
Replied by MountainSprouts on topic Rottie Puppies
File Attachment:

DADDY

File Attachment:

31 Dec 2013 15:45 #7 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Rottie Puppies
You will be getting them spayed and neutered prior to selling them, right? I have seen it happen many many times. Let's have puppies so we can make money off of them. One or two get sold, and the rest end up at the shelter. It's a pretty sad situation that can be avoided.

31 Dec 2013 16:46 #8 by ThePetParent

pacamom wrote: You will be getting them spayed and neutered prior to selling them, right? I have seen it happen many many times. Let's have puppies so we can make money off of them. One or two get sold, and the rest end up at the shelter. It's a pretty sad situation that can be avoided.

FYI: You should not Neuter or Spay a dog until they are at least 2-3 yrs old.
There have been recent studies that indicate that doing so puts your dog at a high risk for cancer now, ACL Tears, other connective tissue disorders, hip dysplasia etc.

They need the hormones for development into a healthy dog..

Google it and you will see.. A lot of rescues condone or really pressure you into doing it as they don't want unwanted puppies, dogs , cats etc but the trade off is an unhealthy dog...
They have to get through puberty for dogs well into Adulthood before neutering.
An ACL surgery is over $2,000.00! Cancer treatment is unspeakable!

Just tell your buyers to be responsible and not let their dogs around other dogs in estrace or in heat. Keep your dog on a leash etc...

31 Dec 2013 16:52 #9 by ThePetParent
Your dogs are not Purebred and you can ask for $7-800 but your not going to get it for a mixed breed.
The Most you could get is $2-400 if someone is willing to pay that for a mix.
If they were purebred and had papers you could sell them for $7,800 or more for show quality and $400 for pet quality if they have papers.

Just sayin....Papers on a purebred breed is where its at when you want top dollar.

Don't have a purebred breed with papers your not going to get that kind of money.... :yeahthat:

31 Dec 2013 17:22 #10 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic Rottie Puppies

ThePetParent wrote:

pacamom wrote: You will be getting them spayed and neutered prior to selling them, right? I have seen it happen many many times. Let's have puppies so we can make money off of them. One or two get sold, and the rest end up at the shelter. It's a pretty sad situation that can be avoided.

FYI: You should not Neuter or Spay a dog until they are at least 2-3 yrs old.
There have been recent studies that indicate that doing so puts your dog at a high risk for cancer now, ACL Tears, other connective tissue disorders, hip dysplasia etc.

They need the hormones for development into a healthy dog..

Google it and you will see.. A lot of rescues condone or really pressure you into doing it as they don't want unwanted puppies, dogs , cats etc but the trade off is an unhealthy dog...
They have to get through puberty for dogs well into Adulthood before neutering.
An ACL surgery is over $2,000.00! Cancer treatment is unspeakable!

Just tell your buyers to be responsible and not let their dogs around other dogs in estrace or in heat. Keep your dog on a leash etc...

ThePetParent wrote: Your dogs are not Purebred and you can ask for $7-800 but your not going to get it for a mixed breed.
The Most you could get is $2-400 if someone is willing to pay that for a mix.
If they were purebred and had papers you could sell them for $7,800 or more for show quality and $400 for pet quality if they have papers.

Just sayin....Papers on a purebred breed is where its at when you want top dollar.

Don't have a purebred breed with papers your not going to get that kind of money.... :yeahthat:

Whoops. I think you forgot to change user names. Now you are just talking to yourself. You allowed the dogs to breed. If you are unwilling to spay and neuter them, then keep them until they are ready to be altered. You bred them, you feed and medicate them

Haven't we had this conversation before?

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds