Fall & Halloween Photo Contest and the Winner is PondLady

10 Oct 2010 11:40 #11 by pound dog mom

From Left to right - we have an angel with wings and a crooked halo (Little Bit teacup Chihuahua adopted the day after this event), a lifeguard dog (Jasper retriever mix adopted 2 days before this event), a cowboy with his hat and bandana (Gunner available on EAPL.com a Chihuahua/min pin mix), and a hot dog with ketchup (Jimmy is a mixed terrier and a tri-pod due to being hit by a car not yet available for adoption).

If any of the EAPL dogs win the contest, they barked that they are going to donate the free massage package to a drawing to be held during one of their upcoming adoption events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2010 12:08 #12 by pound dog mom
This is our little lady bug Misha a spaniel mix adopted.

10 Oct 2010 12:20 #13 by pound dog mom

Left to right Winnie a Schnauzer mix as a ballerina (she dances and sings) she went out on a home trial today (Sunday) I also included a better one of her.

Dachshund frog he is just too cute, he was still with Animal Control waiting for his date to be ready for release to rescue

And who can forget the huge diabetic Chocolate Lab named Cadbury found as a stray in Evergreen Meadows a few months ago. She is the bell of the ball in her pink boa and Easter Sunday hat. She is available for adoption

10 Oct 2010 12:33 #14 by pound dog mom
I know it is hard to see but we even had kittens at the show. They wore harnesses. Their handler brought a laser pen to get the kitties to walk down the runway in their little blue baseball hats (NY and LA). But, even the best laid plans with the little ones goes out the window - they got all tangled and out of their harnesses just before their big walk down the runway and had to be carried. This is Espresso and Macchiato they are available for adoption at eapl.com

If the kittens win they MEOWED they want to have a drawing for the massage package for the visitors at the Chow Down cat room.

10 Oct 2010 12:43 #15 by pound dog mom
We may not be in costumes but black cats are Halloween! How often do you get to see the EAPL's Black Cat club all hanging out on the walls at Chow Down together and not staged!

17 Oct 2010 13:25 #16 by CC
Bully Bugs

I am still trying to get them to cooperate in the indignity of a better photo so I hope to reserve the right to post a better pic of the bully bugs.

17 Oct 2010 13:27 #17 by JMC
UH OH! Jasper is getting pissed and ready to "dress up" He hates to lose and wants me to win the massage.

17 Oct 2010 14:40 #18 by CC
hahahaha I have a dinasaur costume LOL

17 Oct 2010 14:40 #19 by CC
don't the bullies look thrilled ?

17 Oct 2010 14:50 #20 by JMC
They look scared!

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds