Fall & Halloween Photo Contest and the Winner is PondLady

20 Sep 2010 11:41 - 04 Nov 2010 17:52 #1 by 285critters bff
CONGRATULATIONS TO PONDLADY AND HER TWO ADORABLE PUPS WITH THEIR MATCHING CARVED PUMPKINS!
Please email/or pm your mailing information for the gift certificate to 285 Bound. Thank you and congratulations!

The first day of Fall will officially start on September 22, 2010 at 11:09 pm EDT.

What better timing to kick off our Fall and Halloween photo contest. Yes, that’s right you heard it correctly; we are going to have another one of those wacky, zany, photo op contest. Get the pets, fall leaves, costumes, and pumpkins ready and take those photos/videos.

The contest will end November 2, @ the first stroke of midnight.

Grand Prize: 285Bound is going to give a free massage to the winner from Bailey Massage and Fitness. A $60 value.

[center:1jaax79a] [/center:1jaax79a]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 16:57 #2 by pound dog mom
Hey JMC are your dogs primping yet? I am trying to coach mine not to snarl at me this time when I say cheese lol

20 Sep 2010 19:52 #3 by PondLady
So, this doesn't have to be about pets, correct? Any fall type photo?

21 Sep 2010 08:16 #4 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Fall & Halloween Photo Contest and the Winner is PondLady
It can be a photo or video of pets, wild life, etc in Fall or seasonal settings.

21 Sep 2010 08:16 #5 by CinnamonGirl
I need to get a pic of my collie on here. I will get one soon.

21 Sep 2010 08:19 #6 by JMC

pound dog mom wrote: Hey JMC are your dogs primping yet? I am trying to coach mine not to snarl at me this time when I say cheese lol

They are threatening me with terrible things if I even try to dress them up.

21 Sep 2010 08:49 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Here is one from the Collie Rescue Shelter in Pueblo. These are the cutest dogs.

Old Brown Eyes
"Shooby Dooby Doo" … or is it "Scooby Dooby Doo"? Fergus the collie does his Frank Sinatra impression for mom Nancy in these cute photos.

http://www.pueblocolliesheltie.org/

23 Sep 2010 15:06 #8 by pound dog mom
I am going to have some cute photos to load after the fashion show next Thursday (see event info below; shameless plug sorry 285Bound) - The dogs are dressed-up and then they are on the runway. It should be soooo much fun watching them walk/run down the runway. I am taking a very special little dog down the runway his name is Jimmy and he is a little 10# terrier mix. He was hit by a car. After several surgeries trying to repair his leg ; he had to have a final surgery to remove it. And let me tell you, he is just a little sprinter. I am going to try to make a gift bag for his costume. Can you see the tissue paper flying???

Please join us for our second annual hair and fashion show benefiting the EACC and EAPL (Evergreen Animal Protection League). Enjoy hors d’oeuvres & cash bar while experiencing the seasons’ must-have fashions from local area merchants and trend setting hairstyles created by the elite stylists at TallGrass. Participate in the raffle for your chance to win fantastic merchandise, services and gift certificates benefiting the EAPL.

Tallgrass Aveda Spa and Salon & Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce
Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:00 p.m.
Evergreen Country Day School 1093 Swede Gulch Road Evergreen CO.
Tickets can be purchased at Tallgrass Aveda Spa and Salon and the Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce: $50 premier runway seating, $45 caberet table seating and $35 general seating. But hurry, seating is limited. For more information call: 303.674.3412

10 Oct 2010 11:17 #9 by pound dog mom
Halloween becomes a pet project (older article but still cute) It's not just humans donning costumes. Thought this might be fun in the Fall & Halloween photo contest section/

http://www.postindependent.com/article/20061027/AE/110270043

10 Oct 2010 11:21 #10 by CinnamonGirl
I promise to get my dog out in the leaves and get some video. :) And my daughter's dog always is dressed up on Halloween so she will be late one. Actually, I wonder if we could extend the deadline for a day or two to get the pics from Halloween night. :)

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds