Sammy has found a forever home!

10 Jan 2011 08:36 - 13 Jan 2011 20:26 #1 by serenity
Sammy is a beautiful cat (no tail) who needs a home. He does not like dogs. He has been with me since November 18, 2010. I had hoped that he would adjust to my 3 dogs - they really like him - but he hides in the other (his) room. My 16+ year old kitty cat is not thrilled that he is there either. He has a wonderful personality - his meows are more like little squeaks. Just adorable. This pic does not do him justice - his fur is sooooo soft. Please, PM me if you can help.

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 13:21 #2 by pound dog mom
serenity I am sorry she has not adjusted - please pm me if you would like to have me list her while you act as her foster.

10 Jan 2011 13:56 #3 by serenity
Yes, please!!!! He is fixed, still has his claws, and such a wonderful temperament! I think he's about 6 years old. I've cut off a few tangles, but he has a few more. He is soooooooooooooooooo soft & cuddly!

Science Chic is interested, so she would get first shot - still waiting to hear from her.

10 Jan 2011 17:05 #4 by pound dog mom
I sent you a pm

12 Jan 2011 18:27 #5 by serenity
Sammy is at his new home with Science Chic and her family. I just dropped him off and I truly think he will be in cat happiness for the rest of his life!

12 Jan 2011 18:28 #6 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Sammy has found a forever home!
Best news all day!

12 Jan 2011 18:31 #7 by Travelingirl
SC you have a heart of gold!!

12 Jan 2011 20:29 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Sammy has found a forever home!
So happy to hear!!!!!!

12 Jan 2011 20:38 #9 by Blazer Bob

JMC wrote: Best news all day!

:yeahthat:

12 Jan 2011 21:15 #10 by ScienceChic
I'm a sucker for soft fuzzy kitties! I'm hoping he gets comfy quickly and decides to come out from hiding behind the washing machine. The boisterous kids have gone to bed so all is quiet and peaceful!

Thank you serenity for bringing him all the way down here! I can tell he misses you and you are welcome to visit him anytime you'd like!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds