Horse Boarding

16 Jun 2011 10:57 #11 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Horse Boarding

LopingAlong wrote: TPP, come here! We have a pond for them to play in. And she can see Maggie, Hana and Norman again!

O that's a for sure, this is if your unavailable...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jul 2011 09:20 #12 by MichiganGal
Replied by MichiganGal on topic Horse Boarding

CELTICHORSE wrote: We have over 800 ac of riding along with acess to Pike National Forrest Co trail many many more.It is pasture board the horses are checked daily hayed. Must be up on shots. we are out county rd 68. it is 200.00 a month.please call 303 908 2957 leave message ask for ron he well get back to you if he does not pick up right away

Wow, 800 Acres! One can only wish they had such room to roam! What does the board amount include? Hay? Grain? Pasture Board? Shelters? Thanks :woo hoo:

Never Say Never

25 Jul 2011 18:38 #13 by Malinda
Replied by Malinda on topic Horse Boarding
Do you board overnight? I board in Denver but want to bring my horse up for two day rides.

26 Jul 2011 12:28 #14 by MichiganGal
Replied by MichiganGal on topic Horse Boarding

MichiganGal wrote:

CELTICHORSE wrote: We have over 800 ac of riding along with acess to Pike National Forrest Co trail many many more.It is pasture board the horses are checked daily hayed. Must be up on shots. we are out county rd 68. it is 200.00 a month.please call 303 908 2957 leave message ask for ron he well get back to you if he does not pick up right away

Wow, 800 Acres! One can only wish they had such room to roam! What does the board amount include? Hay? Grain? Pasture Board? Shelters? Thanks :woo hoo:

We took a ride and finally found the ranch. The sign marking the ranch is real big but is hidden on the left in the fork of the road, off of 68. We didn't get out or stop by unannounced.

Never Say Never

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds