American Chopper on Discovery

06 Dec 2011 19:15 #1 by LOL
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/06/jesse-jam ... -jr-fight/

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

I like this show, not really into the chopper/Harley thing but it is entertaining and the bikes are cool looking and unique. They really made a hit out of it.

The big showdown is on tonite. LOL Go Mikey! :)

edit- you can vote online at chopperlive.com

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2011 19:24 #2 by znovkovic
definately three unique builds each of which are award winning. just depends your taste?

06 Dec 2011 19:42 #3 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic American Chopper on Discovery
I voted for Paul Jr. Jesses' bike was a boring classic chopper, and the Sr. machine was not really a motorcycle, though it was cool and electric.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-ch ... hotos.html

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Dec 2011 16:59 #4 by znovkovic

Joe wrote: I voted for Paul Jr. Jesses' bike was a boring classic chopper, and the Sr. machine was not really a motorcycle, though it was cool and electric.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-ch ... hotos.html

I did not vote but you are absolutely correct PJD was really the most creative! I was wondering how they were going to deal with the fuel tank and fuel in of itself. He even brought his whole team! Jesse is now poor and nobody gives a real s*** about him! Senior probably, just a gut feeling, may have opted out of competing against Paul which is why he decided to build that wild year round snow mobile. Maybe that will give them the opportunity to find unity again.

07 Dec 2011 16:59 #5 by znovkovic
That really is a beautiful bike!

07 Dec 2011 17:06 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Non functional as usual.

American Chopper has Been canceled according to TLC today

07 Dec 2011 18:50 #7 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic American Chopper on Discovery
The show is still on re-named Junior vs Senior. Funny they are all suing each other, more money than brains.

I agree, not functional bikes at all. Jesse made that arguement - 1 gallon gas tank. Not rideable. Useless hard tails. Loud vibrating v-twins with no power or ground clearance. Duh.

But they are designed as museum show pieces and lookers.

My favs were the NY fire bike, the web spider bike, and the snap on tools bike.

Get a 4-cyl sport touring bike if you really wanna ride! Keep the shiney side up! :)

Now this is functional.... (on a race track)

07 Dec 2011 19:12 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
No TLC said they were dropping the American CHopper Series, they did say they may be giving Jr his own show though.
I got sources.

And we have built alot of bikes none gawdy but all winners.

07 Dec 2011 19:18 #9 by Hoot Owl
It looks like you would need really long arms and short legs to ride that chopper, It doesnt look very comfy but it sure is a non-utiliitariarian piece of work. PURTY

07 Dec 2011 20:16 #10 by znovkovic

Joe wrote: The show is still on re-named Junior vs Senior. Funny they are all suing each other, more money than brains.

I agree, not functional bikes at all. Jesse made that arguement - 1 gallon gas tank. Not rideable. Useless hard tails. Loud vibrating v-twins with no power or ground clearance. Duh.

But they are designed as museum show pieces and lookers.

My favs were the NY fire bike, the web spider bike, and the snap on tools bike.

Get a 4-cyl sport touring bike if you really wanna ride! Keep the shiney side up! :)

Now this is functional.... (on a race track)

Are you a Rossi fan? My wife and I went to Laguna back in 2008 to the track and let me tell you, it takes balls to ride them crazy powerful GP Bikes!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds