Every Stephen King Novel Summarized in 140 Characters or Less

23 Sep 2014 12:57 - 23 Sep 2014 12:58 #1 by ScienceChic
Some of these had me laughing out loud! I shared with a fellow Dark Tower series lover, and he agreed. Caution: some language contained within.

Every Stephen King Novel Summarized in 140 Characters or Less
Column by Max Booth III September 19, 2014

Stephen King introduced me to horror. He got me addicted to reading. I try to devour anything he writes, and most of the time, I am not left disappointed. He is my favorite writer, so obviously I felt compelled to summarize every one of his books using the character limits of Twitter.

Carrie (1974)
The tale of a brave girl with telekinesis taking the ice water challenge during prom.

Cujo (1981)
Dogs are assholes.

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (1982)
Clint Eastwood chases Johnny Cash.

Dolores Claiborne (1992)
Husbands are assholes.

Rage (1977)
Breakfast Club, but with guns.

The Running Man (1982)
Television producers are assholes.

I totally read the description for Desperation in Jay's voice (think Kevin Smith, Jay and Silent Bob). :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds