× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Why Do Women Cheat on Men? (3) By Dr. Michael Brooks

Poll: Why Do Women Cheat on Men?

Unmet expectations?
No votes 0%
feeling unloved?
No votes 0%
Lack of Communication?
No votes 0%
Roommate relationship?
1 100%
Not being heard in the relationship?
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 1
Only registered users can participate to this poll
06 Mar 2017 07:39 - 06 Mar 2017 07:44 #1 by DrMike
Why Do Women Cheat on Men? (3) By Dr. Michael Brooks

Do you see the common link here with the Facebook responses from last week's article? Neglect and unmet expectations were high on the list of reasons women cheated? Relationships live and die on the vine if there are misunderstandings and unmet expectations in the relationship. I didn’t share all the responses, but many were not out of the norm. Men, you better take note on why women cheat.

“I think that perhaps they are trying to fill a void that their husbands have neglected.... not just talking about sex, a much deeper emotional need.....people get complacent in relationships and don't continue to nurture each other as they did before......”
“Being taken for granted. Lack of appreciation and significance. This is what I've heard most frequently.”

To read more about this article go to this link: idontwantthisdivorce.com/2017/03/why-do-...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds