× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Facing Your Giants (6) By Dr. Michael Brooks

01 Jun 2019 16:34 #1 by DrMike
Facing Your Giants (6) By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week we will continue facing your giant's article, let's look at what causes some of the giants you face. So my question for you today: what are the Giants that you’re facing and want help in confronting today? You may have one or several Giants that control you.

Do you need help in dealing with a health crisis? I think Illness is another big giant, many face or will face down the road. I have seen many patients of mine who have had serious health issues and are not sure how to deal with their upcoming crisis. Diseases are scary; surgeries are uncomfortable and can cause uncertainties. Health situations are either in your control or not. What do you mean by that, Dr. Mike?

Case in point, both my parents smoked two and a half packs of cigarettes a day and were heavy drinkers. Both had lung cancer from 50 plus years of smoking; I suspect that they could have lived much longer lives had they not smoked. Why do I say this? Both my mom and dad passed away at 69 years of age.
To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2019/06/facing-...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds