× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Are You Drinking the Poison Called Anger (1) By Dr. Mike

03 Aug 2019 06:58 #1 by DrMike
Are You Drinking the Poison Called Anger? (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

I received a call from a client several years ago who was at her wit's end. She was swearing, yelling, and was crying hysterically over the phone. I waited for her to calm down to see what was going on. After a short while, she started sharing her story. Her husband of eight years was having an affair on her. She was devastated when she heard the news from the town gossip. “What am I going to do?” she asked me? I said the first thing you need to do is talk with your husband and ask him what’s going on. I am so angry she said, that it will become a shouting match. I couldn’t blame her for being angry. Can you have one of your parents there when you talk to him? She thought that was a good idea considering how she felt. Anger has a way of getting ugly real fast in bad situations.

I understand when people get upset or angry, they say things that they will regret...
To continue reading this article please go to the following link below:
idontwantthisdivorce.com/2019/08/are-you...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds