× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Fastest Way to End Your Marriage (2) By Dr. mike Brooks

05 Oct 2019 06:42 - 05 Oct 2019 07:39 #1 by DrMike
The Fastest Way to End Your Marriage (2) By Dr Michael Brooks

In today's article, I believe that “The lack of communication in marriages today is a major reason for divorces.” Dr Mike Brooks.I have some suggestions for those of you who want to have a great marriage, (Work on it daily!) Please read and learn from these articles and how they can prevent divorce. Just being a spectator in your marriage will not work! Let’s look at the lack of communication and how that can destroy your marriage and any relationship for that matter! More often than not spouses seem to think that their better half can read their minds and know what to say and do. I have heard this over and over in my office several times. Here is a classic example. Wife says to the husband, “Honey did you put gas in my car?” Why, no I didn’t, why do you ask? “You always do and I was just reminding you that I need gas in my car.

”To continue reading this article go to the following link below:
idontwantthisdivorce.com/2019/10/the-fas...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds