× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (1) By Dr Michael Brooks

05 Dec 2019 06:33 #1 by DrMike
You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (1) By Dr Michael Brooks

How many of you can honestly admit that you have serious problems in your life, and you keep running away from them? Do these issues keep popping up at the most inappropriate times? It may be someone who knows you and brings up your past and they remind you of something you did to them or other people. Maybe after hearing from this person, your memory bank starts to rewind then replay a series of painful things you've done to someone, it might be through songs, smells or someone that looks like a person in your past that you hurt and avoid. If you think about it, are you being haunted by your past? Isn’t it about time you quit running away and deal with whatever is consuming your thoughts and just be done with it? For your peace of mind, I’d say better work on it now and not procrastinate! To continue reading this article, go to the following link below:
idontwantthisdivorce.com/2019/12/you-can...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds