× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (3) By Dr Michael Brooks

13 Jan 2020 15:43 #1 by DrMike
You Can’t Run Forever, Trust Me! (3) By Dr Michael Brooks

This week, this article is loaded with tips that can help you find a way to deal with those people you avoid on purpose. There will be people and situations you find yourself in and you just want to run away and hide from those people. I think we’ve all been there at one time or another!I loaned a friend of mine a wood splitter, and he said he needed it for the weekend. I waited for him to return it, he never called or would return my phone calls to him. After three weeks, I decided to stop by and pick it up, he wasn’t home and neither was my log splitter, that afternoon I saw him driving by at the grocery store, I waved at him, he turned his head to look away.

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:http://idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/01/you-cant-run-forever-trust-me-3-by-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds